• Earthbound/Mother

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Fox

• Tales of Series

• Kingdom Hearts

• Games that are not in a series (The World Ends With You, ETC)

• Other (specify)

• Total voters

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
30084pm said:
FiReFoX_7 said:
KingdomBlade said:
FiReFoX_7 said:
Kirby - I like some of its soundtracks.

Pokemon - I like this better than Kirby.

Kingdom Hearts - I like almost all of its soundtracks! What I like most is the "Simple and Clean" Remix.
yay.gif

And, sorry for the bump.
frown.gif
I didn't notice this thread. But shouldn't this kind of thread be moved to General Consoles Discussion ?
unsure.gif

I think it's about the music of the video games, not the video games themselves.
You've got it all wrong, I like these 3 video games because I like its soundtracks. But in my opinion, Kingdom Hearts has the best music. I love it.
yay.gif

He means it shouldn't be moved because the thread is about music

Yes. This. It's about music, so you shouldn't move it.

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
KingdomBlade said:
30084pm said:
FiReFoX_7 said:
KingdomBlade said:
FiReFoX_7 said:
Kirby - I like some of its soundtracks.

Pokemon - I like this better than Kirby.

Kingdom Hearts - I like almost all of its soundtracks! What I like most is the "Simple and Clean" Remix.
yay.gif

And, sorry for the bump.
frown.gif
I didn't notice this thread. But shouldn't this kind of thread be moved to General Consoles Discussion ?
unsure.gif

I think it's about the music of the video games, not the video games themselves.
You've got it all wrong, I like these 3 video games because I like its soundtracks. But in my opinion, Kingdom Hearts has the best music. I love it.
yay.gif

He means it shouldn't be moved because the thread is about music

Yes. This. It's about music, so you shouldn't move it.
Oh. So I'm the one who got it all wrong. Sorry. ^^'''

unseen4ce

Trophies
XP
Country
Final Fantasy has an orchestra playing many pieces around the world and on youtube. People just voted for zelda, yes I like the game, because they are not aware of FF or like zelda better as a game. There is NO comparision, music-wise, between FF and zelda. FF has genius composers, with peices that are perfromed all over the world.

It isn't long till the Final Fantasy Orchestra comes to my shores and I want to see it.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
unseen4ce said:
Final Fantasy has an orchestra playing many pieces around the world and on youtube. People just voted for zelda, yes I like the game, because they are not aware of FF or like zelda better as a game. There is NO comparision, music-wise, between FF and zelda. FF has genius composers, with peices that are perfromed all over the world.

It isn't long till the Final Fantasy Orchestra comes to my shores and I want to see it.
So does Mario Galaxy. Guess which one doesn't sound fanboyish when you talk about it?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Call me a fanboy, but I downloaded every soundtrack of the Ace Attorney series (excluding Gyakuten Kenji 2), including the Ochestrated and Jazz Pieces. My favorite song is Pursuit - Caught.

Anyways, my other ones are:

Chrono Trigger: The music in this game is amazing. It can go from emotional, to hi-jinks, to epic, to casual, and all of the songs are very well done. My favorite songs are Wind Scene (Yearning for the Wind) and Corridor of Time.

Touhou (AFAIC is pronounced Toho)) this game also has amazing music. But the mere fact that it's an indie game made by one person and the music itself has gained a large cult following and have gained their own popular reproductions (such as "Help Me, Erinnnnnnnn" and "Marisa Stole the Precious Thing") My favorite song is Flandre's Theme "U.N. Own Was Her?"

Secret of Mana: By far, this game has some of the most beautiful I've heard in a video game, extremely well done.

These are just a few others.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 music is the best game music i've ever come across!

Final Fantasy 10 and all the Zelda OoT (and onward) are up there with the best musical scores.

Don't get me wrong, there are other games with brilliant music in that list..but out of them all it has to be these that really stand out the most.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol