>fuckthatshit.jpg
>ragequit

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had the best combo of my life in Brawl, went from game start to killing the guy in -15 secs. then started commiting suicide so I could save the replay within the 2 minute limit (or whatever it is), and the guy quits out right before I die my last stock, so I can't save it.

;_;

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Another rage:
1. First place in MKWii with lead
2. Blue shell
3. Bullet Bill
4. Get to 11th
5. Bullet Bill
6. Get to 11th
7. Bullet bill
8. Get to 11th
9. Bullet Bill
10. Get to 11th
11. Bullet Bill
12. Lose race.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
MarioKart DS, Bullet Bill. Drops you out of bullet mode right into a wall or off the track every. Single. Time.

>pick up Bullet Bill
>overtake several opponents
>it drops you into a lake
>by the time Lakitu drops you back on the track and you get up to speed, all the opponents overtake you right back
>mfw I have no face.

Mario Kart related:

>Going towards ramp
>Random shell hits you exactly as you go off ramp.
>Get stunned and fall in water
>1st place to 7th place

HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.

Oh yeah, the AI in Mario Kart Wii are also major dicks. Play them on 150cc and it's basically a 7v1 racing game. They literally time their items together to get you into a relatively long lockdown chain. Happens way too often.
THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME IN MK7.

Been playing on 100cc for the past couple days on the last retro cup and EVERY SINGLE TIME I GET TO THE FINISH LINE ON RAINBOW ROAD RED SHELL RED SHELL RED SHELL BLUE SHELL. WHAT THE FUCK. So every time I rage quit because I have some weird thing where I HAVE to get 3 stars no matter what.

Also, hardcore mode on Minecraft. I was doing pretty damn good, had a few houses here and there, tracks to and from every one, full diamond everything WHEN A FUCKING group of damn creepers kill me -.- Put at least 20+ hours into that world...

Also, LoZ Ocarina of Time no save challenge. Got up to the Shadow Temple and...power outage. FUCK. Broke my only other N64 controller that day.

Also, RAGE. Every time I play I never usually save, get about 80% done with any mission involving...I guess dungeons? and I die...GOTTA RESTART THE ENTIRE FUCKING THING. Gets annoying the 20th time around.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of super meat boy. I was heavily intoxicated doing a dark level for the cotton alley, I was so close to 100% the game I spent 2-3 hours doing this ~30 second level. My intoxicatedness was no match for how many times I repeated this level and just went to hell rage quitting.

The spiked level on super meat boy to get I want to be the guy, I was U-streaming that level to a bunch of friends and I got to the very last part where you only need to jump between spikes on the ceiling and floor and when I died there I pretty much exploded. Exploded to me means destroying shit, yelling super loud, just crazy shit.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chocobo Mysterious Dungeon 2

Wandered around the extra dungeon's 25F

3 minutes in I see a large Omega

Wonder's WTF is that thing doing there.

Slowly creeps up on the Omega

Steps on mud trap

Large Omega speeds up in my direction and fires a laser while trying to escape the mud and 1 hit KO's Shiroma and me as well shortly after that.

I raged because I lost 15 Summoning Stones (10 Odin, 5 Bahamut)

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
When I finished downloading nesDS, I decided to play Earthbound for the first time.
I went in to it, for about an hour, then my DSi just randomly shuts itself off.
But then, I decided to play it again, and went in for about 3 hours or so, I then "saved" and went to sleep.
The next day, I open-up my DSi, and it doesn't find my save file.

That exact day, I threw my DSi and r4-pro down from the roof on the ground and burnt it.

Reactions: 1 person

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I finished downloading nesDS, I decided to play Earthbound for the first time.
I went in to it, for about an hour, then my DSi just randomly shuts itself off.
But then, I decided to play it again, and went in for about 3 hours or so, I then "saved" and went to sleep.
The next day, I open-up my DSi, and it doesn't find my save file.

That exact day, I threw my DSi and r4-pro down from the roof on the ground and burnt it.

You didn't press the "Save SRAM" button in the nesDS menu, did you?

Reactions: 1 person

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
One day, my EZ Flash 3in1 decided it wouldn't be able to read any save files created before that day. It only began to read these save files once I overwrote them.

I was at the final boss of Metroid Fusion, I had unlocked all the levels in Rhythm Tengoku, I was halfway through Mother 1 on Mother 1+2, I was almost to the end of Chain of Memories, and I was at the final few levels of Chu Chu Rocket.

Because I had opened all of them with the 3in1 to check what saves weren't 'erased', all of the save files were recognized as blank when I tried to open them in VisualBoy Advance (I was opening them in VisualBoy Advance so I could do something and resave and see if that would fix the files).

You do not understand the rage I felt when I had to start every one of those games over.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The legend of zelda wind waker - puppet gannon - 5 years ago, enough said. (RIP gamecube controller)

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
That time I asked my parents for Zombies Ate My Neighbors SNES and they unintentionally got me the Genesis version. We didn't (and still don't) own a Genesis.

Then there was another time where I asked my parents for a copy of Castlevania, since I was hearing so much about it. They couldn't find the first game, so they got me Castlevania II. This is when I noticed a trend of 'can't find the game, so a similar one should work just fine' going on.

Here are the other times this has happened:
  • Asked for Pokemon Puzzle League, got Hey You! Pikachu without the mic.
  • Asked for Super Smash Bros., got stick-on earrings and necklaces (so I would be "less violent" and not "play a game about smashing things")
  • Asked for Final Fantasy Adventure, got Quest 64.
  • Asked for a poster of Michael Jackson doing the moonwalk, got Michael Jackson's Moonwalker instead. ("Wouldn't it be more fun to do the Moonwalk instead of looking at it?" Me: "We don't have a Sega Genesis." My parents: pokerface.jpg)
  • Asked for a Genesis so my parents would stop getting me games for systems we didn't have, got another Super Nintendo.
  • Asked for Kingdom Hearts 2, got a preorder voucher for the new Kingdom Hearts 3DS game.
  • Asked for Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (for the DS), got a Harry Potter-themed Lego set.
Thankfully, my parents are understanding and allowed me to trade in or return anything I didn't ask for that they screwed up again. Apparently, they know about the trend, too.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Normal parents would start writing things down after the third or fourth or tenth time something like this happens, I think they're just trolling you :tpi:

*Asked for Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (for the DS), got a Harry Potter-themed Lego set.
I would have kept the Lego set :ha:

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
*playing FFX*
*trying to dodge lightning bolts 200 times*
*brother distracts me at around 180 dodges*

ಠ_ಠ

EDIT: Just remembered another

*playing KH2*
*fighting Sephiroth*
*forgets to press ▲*
*insta-kill*

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
-playing Devil May Cry 4 on hell or hell mode. final boss, almost beating him after an hour or so of fighting. and manages to kill me
-playing CoD:MW3, after 4 hours of laggy games lowering my KDR
-Splinter Cell 3D, was on a mission in which i have to activate a computer, i do that, save, go back to the computer, i get killed, load, and couldnt access the computer, so had to restart the level
-trying to get all stars on spec ops on CoD:MW2
-Dead Space 2 on hardcore mode, havent saved until chapter 5, right before getting to a save to turn off the xbox, i get killed by a necromorph and had to do everything again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to