Gaming Version

VzUh

you are now reading my custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
ask to the store people to see if turns on, then go to the config menu (the wrench icon) and look the top screen, down right side

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Hello, I wanted to know the version of Nintendo 3DS consoles sold in store plz
Exact version doesn't matter. The fact that 11.3 is only 3 weeks old means all unopened (new) 3ds's will have <= 11.2 and are fully haxable.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Congrats for being another one of these threads. So let me tell you what I tell everyone in every one of these threads.
You won't be seeing an 11.3 for several weeks to even months. Systems are made weeks in advance to shipment and updated to the latest OFW at that time. From there it takes roughly 10 weeks to ship out of China. Once shipped to their respective countries, they sit in warehouses and are shipped to more warehouses. From there they sit until they are needed.
So using that knowledge, you have another 7 weeks before systems on 11.3 even hit your country and several weeks to even months before they even leave the warehouse.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, they covered the main topic at hand but there is one issue, pleas make your titles a bit more descriptive

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1