BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scalebound is all that immediately comes to mind. I'd say FF7r, but I actually don't want it to ever come out.
Man didn't Microsoft cancel a bunch of first party games over the past console generation? Sad to see things like Scalebound go.
Tiberium
Prey 2
Half Life 3

I'm sure there's more, but that's what comes to mind.

Ohman I remember the Game Informer I had with Tiberium: C&C on the cover. I was genuinely interested in that game. Apparently EA canned it because it looked too much like a certain star wars game at the time.

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monster Tale Ultimate
The fangame formerly known as Mother 4

Took a look...it seems like 7dadfatherman3.4

moonad.jpg

But none accepted the challenge of Moonwalker 2. sad times.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Okay...I have one, but it's not a game, and going by the specs it was most likely a prank or a scam to begin with, but still...

Back when DivX was reasonably new...say 2002-2006'ish, one of our local media magazines had an interview with an ICT technicus. He claimed that he had studied video encryption-decryption algorithms. Rather than improving and redefining the existing standards, he claimed that by starting from the ground up, he ended up with a way to encrypt full motion video's to a degree that his codec would be able to pack (and play) full motion videos of around 2 hours into 30 to 60 megabyte. Meaning: about 10 times smaller than the average DivX movie at that time. The interview even showed a demo, though the technicus claimed that "it wasn't really ready for release yet".

That first interview was also the last time I've heard of it...

Reactions: Kioku

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Man didn't Microsoft cancel a bunch of first party games over the past console generation? Sad to see things like Scalebound go.

Ohman I remember the Game Informer I had with Tiberium: C&C on the cover. I was genuinely interested in that game. Apparently EA canned it because it looked too much like a certain star wars game at the time.
Scalebound still upsets me. The game looked amazing.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The Grinder:

Winter:

Epic games that never saw the light of day. The Wii had a ton of untapped potential, even being Nintendo's most popular console...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo