Valkyria Chronicles 4 gets premium collector's edition

The upcoming Valkyria Chronicles 4 got not only a gameplay trailer, but also the announcement of a limited edition version, today. The "Squad E" video shows off the cast of characters for the game, and some slight gameplay. The premium version of the game, titled the Memoirs From Battle edition, will come with a 100 page artbook, two side missions with characters from Valkyria Chronicles 1, the game itself, and a large tank statue, all in a collector's box, retailing at $99.

valkyria-chronicles-4-05-23-18-1 (1).jpg

Exclusive Vinyl Statue of the “Hafen” Tank – Triumphantly bursting onto the scene, the “Hafen” tank vinyl statue is ready to conquer the snowy battlegrounds of Europa. More than just a tank, the “Hafen”, named after Claude’s hometown in Gallia, is a meaningful symbol for all of Squad E’s members. This version may not have the firepower of the original, but it makes a great centerpiece for any fan’s collection!

“Claude’s Travel Journal” Exclusive 100-Page Themed Artbook – Valkyria Chronicles 4’s story is told through the photos, notes, and memories captured in Claude’s travel journal. This exclusive artbook, inspired by Claude’s journal in-game, features a wide selection of the beautiful watercolor-styled art from Valkyria Chronicles 4.

A Pair of DLC Adventures Featuring Squad 7 Characters – “A United Front with Squad 7” and “Edy’s Advance Ops” reunite fans of the original Valkyria Chronicles with the soldiers of Squad 7. Fight alongside Welkin, Alicia, Isara, Rosie, Largo, and Edy in over 3 hours of gameplay across 4 exclusive story missions, featuring fully-voiced cutscenes and unique challenges! After completing these missions, you’ll unlock those six Squad 7 members, as well as Edy’s personal submachine gun for use in your army in the main game. Bolster your forces with the renowned soldiers of Squad 7!

*Squad 7 DLC missions are available immediately through a download code included in the “Memoirs from Battle Edition.” They will be available as an add-on item on all platforms around the game launch.

Valkyria Chronicles 4 will launch later this fall for PS4, XB1, and Nintendo Switch.

:arrow: Pre Order Here

Reactions: DarthDub

TheWolfLord

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a question.

So, which is actually the better console for a multi-plat like this? Switch is probably out since portability<quality for me.

Would Xbone X be better than ps4 pro? Which one are games typically designed for?

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@TheWolfLord It depends on you entirely. Depends on your budget and preference. All 3 consoles each have their own pros and cons. If you want power and games like God of War, Persona 5, Horizon Zero Dawn, PS4. If you want portability and enjoys games like Mario, Zelda more then Switch. I'm not sure about XBOX. I got the One S since it was cheap but sold it and got another Switch. If you can afford 2 consoles, I say PS4+Switch. If all you care is graphics and power, I suggest you start looking at PC gaming.

TheWolfLord

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TheWolfLord It depends on you entirely. Depends on your budget and preference. All 3 consoles each have their own pros and cons. If you want power and games like God of War, Persona 5, Horizon Zero Dawn, PS4. If you want portability and enjoys games like Mario, Zelda more then Switch. I'm not sure about XBOX. I got the One S since it was cheap but sold it and got another Switch. If you can afford 2 consoles, I say PS4+Switch. If all you care is graphics and power, I suggest you start looking at PC gaming.
Thanks.

I'd get it for PC if it was being released on PC. Unless I'm mistaken, it's: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One. Hence the question of which console it would be best for since it's not exclusive like the other ones you mentioned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: as to you