Hacking V1 Switch won't boot to atmosphere...

hworang00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I just re-hacked my switch because I corrupted the SD card. I followed the Re-entry guide step by step, but for some reason, when I click launch from the Hekate home page, the Atmosphere icon is there without the custom Atmosphere icon, then when I click it, it just reboots back into Hekate. If I go to load others, I can load into the EmuNAND through Fusee.bin but it doesn't have Tinfoil installed. I've done this before and it worked fine but for some reason I can't get it to work properly this time.

I've tried doing it with the August releases of Hekate, and Atmosphere. I've done it multiple times with both. Still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I just re-hacked my switch because I corrupted the SD card. I followed the Re-entry guide step by step, but for some reason, when I click launch from the Hekate home page, the Atmosphere icon is there without the custom Atmosphere icon, then when I click it, it just reboots back into Hekate. If I go to load others, I can load into the EmuNAND through Fusee.bin but it doesn't have Tinfoil installed. I've done this before and it worked fine but for some reason I can't get it to work properly this time.

I've tried doing it with the August releases of Hekate, and Atmosphere. I've done it multiple times with both. Still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Your post was answered in this thread. Please use that thread next time for future reference.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol