Hacking (v)Wii homebrew channel open sourced

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
this is nice man, but how can we install it ?

i did a long tut. some day ago to get my fw img. (and hbc installed without needing exploited game).
and now when i boot the vwii and select hbc , can i actually just install this new one over the one i have currently installed ?

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
this is nice man, but how can we install it ?

i did a long tut. some day ago to get my fw img. (and hbc installed without needing exploited game).
and now when i boot the vwii and select hbc , can i actually just install this new one over the one i have currently installed ?

There's no bootmii installer so...
That elf is pretty much useless ;
This is just the code that is executed when you go to the Homebrew Channel, so re-installing it is useless

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone make me a wad of this for my for the vwii, a link please I tried to do it myself but annoying errors kept popping up so yes, I gave up basically! even though I managed to compile my own IOSUHAX imgs, this seemed the same to me but its obviously not.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There is only one true high quality rip of The Homebrew Channel Main Theme.

By the way the fat guy in the back gave me joke! with his man boobs flopping around to the music!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I remember the good old GBA flashcard days, where the rom downloads where still posted on the GBATemp frontpage.

You are all too young.
Or I´m too old.
I do actually just about remember that on the home page for scene releases and also did you remember GCTracker for all Nintendo downloads via torrent that was the first ever private torrent site I ever joined and what a site, it was brilliant shame it ever shut down I was gutted!

Last edited by Reecey,

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I do actually just about remember that on the home page for scene releases and also did you remember GCTracker for all Nintendo downloads via torrent that was the first ever private torrent site I ever joined.
Yeah, I remember GCTracker, I was registered there too, but I think I wasn´t able to seed enough with my shitty capped ISDN connection, so I was regularly banned. :rofl:

I remember playing the Resident Evil 4 demo over Animal Crossing loader, god, that was the best moment ever, blown away by the graphics.

Last edited by [Truth],

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I remember GCTracker, I was registered there too, but I think I wasn´t able to seed enough with my shitty capped ISDN connection, so I was regularly banned. :rofl:
It had such a nice Nintendo feel about it, everything was laid out nice and simple mostly Gamecube. At least you were on an ISDN connection I was still using dial up, honestly and it worked! very awful but sort of worked.

I cannot remember the resi evil 4 hack! I was only really into downloading full titles back then I didn't know much about hacking tbh.

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum