Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, seriously? Claiming it's a Kernel exploit and then using the Browser exploit? Real credible there.

Oh, and BTW: The System Menu already has the ability to create folders :O Let's replicate something the system can already do! Yeah! Bye Bye credibility!

And then he posts this: "Obviously I was manipulating the RAM". Dude. Seriously dude? You do realize that the RAM is cleared every time you turn off a computer, right? Meaning whatever he was "manipulating" (doubt it), the edits got cleared when he turned off his Wii U. Major Whoops!

For the few of those who haven't seen his video (The previous thread got closed thus no more bumps):

Reactions: Fpsrussia117

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, seriously? Claiming it's a Kernel exploit and then using the Browser exploit? Real credible there.

Oh, and BTW: The System Menu already has the ability to create folders :O Let's replicate something the system can already do! Yeah! Bye Bye credibility!

And then he posts this: "Obviously I was manipulating the RAM". Dude. Seriously dude? You do realize that the RAM is cleared every time you turn off a computer, right? Meaning whatever he was "manipulating" (doubt it), the edits got cleared when he turned off his Wii U. Major Whoops!

For the few of those who haven't seen his video (The previous thread got closed thus no more bumps):

Reported, original thread has already been locked, i have no idea why you insisted on making another one

Reactions: Margen67

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
I was starting to wonder if he had 2 seperate WiiU's. When he tries to 'cover his ip address' maybe he swaps his gamepad for one with an already created folder. When he enables developer tools it says his consoles ip is 10.0.0.7. Which he doesnt try to hide at all. Then later in the video on the exact same console when he's trying to suspiciously hide his consoles local IP it is 10.0.0.54. Not calling it fake, but again, kind of fishy. If it were. me, I would just give it to a dev and have them verify my credibility.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL

"Let's replicate something the system can already do! Yeah! Bye Bye credibility!"

Sure, if we did that then piracy would be enabled. The scene is sortve fresh. It's not like we're already running fucking ROMs. Creating a folder is a good start. Either get some knowledge or get out...

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Claiming it's a Kernel exploit and then using the Browser exploit?"
I dare you to name one other exploit that can do this without the Internet browser.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"You do realize that the RAM is cleared every time you turn off a computer, right?"

Yes, I do. Everything you do modifies the RAM in a little way... It doesn't stay consistent the entire time your console has been turned on.

Vulpes Abnocto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill