Hacking Using WUPinstaller with pro controller?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You could try with Wup Installer Y Mod.
Yep ymod might work. gx mod is a no no as it only displays on the gamepad y mod displays on both the TV and gamepad so in theory should work I just don't know if the pro controller works with it I do know a wiimote does not work with y mod.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Electro_VoxX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yep ymod might work. gx mod is a no no as it only displays on the gamepad y mod displays on both the TV and gamepad so in theory should work I just don't know if the pro controller works with it I do know a wiimote does not work with y mod.
I tried with the pro controller and it dosent work. The gamepad and the pro controller both have the same buttons so i dont know why it dosent work. I really dont want to buy another gamepad (there are expensive) :/

Dartinho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm having the same problem. My Wii U Gamepad is broken and the only controllers that I own right now are one Wii U Pro Controller and one Wiimote+Nunchuk. I've already tried three different wup installers and none of them had support to my controllers. Is there any wup installer that can work completely without a Wii U Gamepad?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative