Hacking Homebrew Using any usb controller on ps4 with goldhen

Yasaka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
does somebody know how to use the "HID Config Service" on GoldHen correctly? i couldnt find any documention on how to setup a proper config file and i get an error when i click it.(see screenshots)
1653780822381.png

1653780861077.png

i want to use my Taiko Drum Controller from HORI (the Drum for the Nintendo Switch) on the PS4 Version of the game. the drum is a simple HID controller. i already have a working solution on my wiiu with a HID homebrew tool.

Reactions: Marc_LFD and KiiWii

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'd like to use the Stadia controller on PS4.

It's like a hybrid of the DS4 + DS5 (and it'd fill that gap since DS5 refuses to work with PS4).

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I'd like to use the Stadia controller on PS4.

It's like a hybrid of the DS4 + DS5 (and it'd fill that gap since DS5 refuses to work with PS4).
I think it’s Bluetooth stack related. Ironically the DualSense works (to some extent) on PS3 and does not work at all on PS4..

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it’s Bluetooth stack related. Ironically the DualSense works (to some extent) on PS3 and does not work at all on PS4..
it may be possible with one of those brook devices. the sync button is on the device, and it translates that into something the console can read. I can use one of my dual sense controllers on the ps2 using a device like that. I think it works with multiple controllers too, not just the dual sense.

Reactions: Marc_LFD and KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg