Gaming USBHelperLauncher.exe not working ??

amandangel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello !
when I open up USBHelperLauncher.exe to open WiiU_USB_Helper, a black box appears almost like command prompt and nothing happens.
It used to work, and I used a guide which made it work even after the discontinuation.
What should I do ?

DaBronze9774

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That app doesn't work anymore from what I read. The owner doesn't want to support it anymore.

I'd like to know what everyone else is using in it's place though. What's everyone using to download wii u backup games?

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
hello !
when I open up USBHelperLauncher.exe to open WiiU_USB_Helper, a black box appears almost like command prompt and nothing happens.
It used to work, and I used a guide which made it work even after the discontinuation.
What should I do ?
Wii USB Helper Still works. Probably the App get updated after u launch it so... the .exe can´t progress anymore, that happened to me some time ago.

Here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CemuPiracy/comments/8gj8z8/workaround_download_and_run_wii_u_usb_helper/

Follow and re install the app, it works, i´m using it right now, i was checking and also new games were added!

Last edited by Escorpion,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: But it does have a hamster... +1