wink.gif

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
Hoorndragon666 said:
I may sound like a noob but if you format it on your Wii do you lose all the other data on your Hard Drive?
it only resets the Wii Nand, not your HDD, but it isn't recommended to format anyway.
why do you want to format ?

i think he's talking about formatting the HDD to WBFS via the loader. in that case, yes, you do lose all of the data on the HDD.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
0ld8oy said:
tj_cool said:
Hoorndragon666 said:
I may sound like a noob but if you format it on your Wii do you lose all the other data on your Hard Drive?
it only resets the Wii Nand, not your HDD, but it isn't recommended to format anyway.
why do you want to format ?
i think he's talking about formatting the HDD to WBFS via the loader. in that case, yes, you do lose all of the data on the HDD.
ah ok, my bad
tongue.gif

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have another noob question. I been trying to play Call of Duty 4 thru my Wii Disc channel. Well I get eject the disc error. Even though I burn MW Reflex the same way and it works. I'm using ciscorp by the way. Well let me get to the point. So I tried to play the game through GX. When I load the game I get the long Black Screen at the same time the Wiimote is still lit with a blue light. Making believe is just a long load that sometimes happen. Well it never loads and I reset. I updated GX because I was on a old version. I deleted my config folder, I'm also still using 13a. The game never seems to load even though it's been listed as working.

Do I need to move up to 14 or maybe my setting are wrong. I'm playing a NTSC copy on a NTSC Wii

Thanks for any help.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TheWon said:
I have another noob question. I been trying to play Call of Duty 4 thru my Wii Disc channel. Well I get eject the disc error. Even though I burn MW Reflex the same way and it works. I'm using ciscorp by the way. Well let me get to the point. So I tried to play the game through GX. When I load the game I get the long Black Screen at the same time the Wiimote is still lit with a blue light. Making believe is just a long load that sometimes happen. Well it never loads and I reset. I updated GX because I was on a old version. I deleted my config folder, I'm also still using 13a. The game never seems to load even though it's been listed as working.

Do I need to move up to 14 or maybe my setting are wrong. I'm playing a NTSC copy on a NTSC Wii

Thanks for any help.
update to rev15
http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/cios/waninkoko

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No thanks after reading the broken thread. I like using Cioscorp. Since you can't have a Usb loader and ethernet adapter going at the same time.

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DjFIL said:
Hey. Just wondering... is there a way to 'install' a game over a network? Just trying to be lazy with transferring new iso's to the Wii without unhooking the hdd.
If it was possible, you would rather wait longer to install a game over the network than to just unplug, transfer, and plug back in? Even if you could transfer at the fastest that 802.11g could go it's only around 3MB/s.

Rambytes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've try to see the FAT32 beta version, and i'm stuck to the "select" partition..... When I start this FAT32 edition, the Loader show me the partition to select, but when I click on it, do nothing.... I only can return to wii or turn off.

Try with 2 USB drive and 1 HDD, same result: the loadee SEE the fat32 partition but cannot select.

D

Deleted-119707

im really sorry if this is asked before but ive been really busy with my college work so i could really pay attention about the updates. im still on rev 672, does the latest versions allow you to run MPT without it restarting? i know about the .dol method to run each game... i think its a pain in the arse doing that all the time XD.
thanks
-nicky.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
nicky041192 said:
im really sorry if this is asked before but ive been really busy with my college work so i could really pay attention about the updates. im still on rev 672, does the latest versions allow you to run MPT without it restarting? i know about the .dol method to run each game... i think its a pain in the arse doing that all the time XD.
thanks
-nicky.
No, MPT doesn't work without the alt dols

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rambytes said:
I've try to see the FAT32 beta version, and i'm stuck to the "select" partition..... When I start this FAT32 edition, the Loader show me the partition to select, but when I click on it, do nothing.... I only can return to wii or turn off.

Try with 2 USB drive and 1 HDD, same result: the loadee SEE the fat32 partition but cannot select.
erase you cfg files from the config folder

Rambytes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xzxero said:
erase you cfg files from the config folder

Done...

.......but why I need to select each time the partition? When I start the loader, i have the screen that "the loader cannot find any partition" and I need to select the partition.

Does I need to put something in the config file?

Truoogga

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
xtrazotic.22web.net
XP
Country
United States
Quick question:
I installed everything correctly on my 3.2U Wii. I installed Waninkoko's rev15 (even though that was before I knew it was broke) and it's also because the possibillity of my USB drive not being compatible. All that pops up when I load the USB Loader GX channel is "USB drive not found. Retry in 30 seconds?" Along with three options: cIOS 249, cIOS 222 and Return to Wii Menu.

I want to load the game from my SD Card, though. Is this possible? (Note: I did try my SD Card but it couldn't detect that either, and it was formatted correctly and accordingly.)

giorgosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
tj_cool said:
giorgosh said:
Getting an Error #002 on FIFA 10 and Grand Slam Tennis...
frown.gif
any suggestions?
what about activating 002fix in the settings ?
tongue.gif

Exactly! Had not searched all settings.. I enabled and it runs like a charm.. If only i could run my iso's on my old Toshiba USB Drive but did not find it in the supported ones
frown.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
giorgosh said:
Exactly! Had not searched all settings.. I enabled and it runs like a charm.. If only i could run my iso's on my old Toshiba USB Drive but did not find it in the supported ones
frown.gif
Did you try the drive?
Just because its not in the list doesn't mean it doesn't work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol