• Replies 29,367
  • Likes 48

tagteam3283

Trophies
XP
Country
bula said:
tagteam3283 said:
when using the forwarder i am getting a fuzzy green screen then a screendump [dont know how to get the screen dump to show you all]. gets past usbloadergx screensaver image then green screen then dump.

fine via HB 1.03

Wii 4.0, cIOS38r12, GXr575, SD card, Seagate Go 500Gb[1WBFS partition]

no changes done other tha update from r573, which worked fine. r573 update did show the fuzzy green screen, however still loaded up. prior to this GX worked fine

Are you using wiitdb.zip?
yep, just reinstalled the forwarder and updted the newer wiitdb.zip and wokring now.

thanks 4 the reply

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Teh H4rRy said:
Just got another code dump from selecting the star whilst in coverflow mode

And another now when booting the loader! Sigh, i am going to have to reinstall it now

its because there might not be any favourites set that why it giving code dumps, its been happening in the past few revs

the way i fixed it is to add a few favourites even if you dont use that function either in gx or editing the GXGameFavorites.cfg in notepad

then changing e.g.

game:RSHP69 = favorite:0
to
game:RSHP69 = favorite:1

mamaopapai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's possible to put a Divx Player in USB Loader ? With the same themes, click and show games, click and show the movies. All in the HD.
This is my ideia !!!!
Thanks a lot for this best Usb Loader !!!
Sorry for my enghish !

Snoozer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mamaopapai said:
It's possible to put a Divx Player in USB Loader ? With the same themes, click and show games, click and show the movies. All in the HD.
This is my ideia !!!!
Thanks a lot for this best Usb Loader !!!
Sorry for my enghish !

OMFG PLEASE DO NOT! this app is a loader for backupped GAMES! It's not a media Player! you wanna watch movies? How about trying another app! Like MPlayer CE *hint*!
I know guys like you...buying a refridgerator and asking about integrating a radio or TV in it...

leobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi
Im compile rev 575 with old libogc 7.06.2009 -my HD is recognised, SD Card now
Compile with libogc 2.07.2009- my HD is now recogniesed. Im unplugd and inplugd my HD, loader_gx starts and work fein.
Sorry for my english

CuriousG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason Ghostbusters seems to not load for me now with the current R575. I get a black screen and that's it. I have 002 fix on in the game setting running cios12 on 3.2U. This game works fine with current Coverfloader.

dogmanky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CuriousG said:
For some reason Ghostbusters seems to not load for me now with the current R575. I get a black screen and that's it. I have 002 fix on in the game setting running cios12 on 3.2U. This game works fine with current Coverfloader.

try it with the 002 Anti-fix.

olijack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here is again the channel that I create for my friend tested and working r575

If you have not installed one of my channels before it is based on the official channel with the new version. It has a different ID to the original and will work alongside one of the old channels versions but will overwrite a previous version I have uploaded.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yyttuu5hku2

Hope this helps

bluescreen81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it isnt only forwarding right ? cauz 7mb is much for a channel
biggrin.gif

cyrex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Saco said:
Having a PAL version Wii, what do I need to run NTSC games using USB Loader GX?

Also, does running NTSC games in a PAL console and television affect the image in any way?
You have to set the game settings to force pal (some require patch country strings, game language to english etc. just play with the settings for the game a bit) but basically it should work without any problems.

If you have an older tv it might be possible that you wont get any color if it doesnt support the ntsc signal. make sure that you connected your wii to the tv through the component cables (not the scart adapter) else you won't get any color as well.

Frankdux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
warlord2009 said:
wiimano said:
nah not supposed to be funny, dont really get what you are saying there with that mantis, I haven't had much time to read through all of this, so if theres something I am missing, then its because I haven't had a lot of free time, so I asked a simple question, I was told that I could do that with a fat or fat 32 partition, I changed the custom path to USB:/images and it wasn't working. So was I given false information here then, is this not possible to do with this loader?

Default settings would go to SD path wouldn't it?

I want USB path if possible, without the use of the SD

Put the software on the USB FAT32 partition, delete all config files and start the software from USB without a SD inserted.
Now the correct config files are created pointing to the default directories on the USB drive. Make sure you put the images in the correct directory on the USB drive.

This worked for me when I switched from SD to USB for the loader and images.

I tried putting the loader on the fat32 part on the usb hdd just like it was on the SD when it worked. and i cant get it to load or installed from homebrew it wont even see the usb hdd...

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Frankdux said:
I tried putting the loader on the fat32 part on the usb hdd just like it was on the SD when it worked. and i cant get it to load or installed from homebrew it wont even see the usb hdd...

Did you change the config file to point to USB instead of SD

CuriousG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dogmanky said:
CuriousG said:

try it with the 002 Anti-fix.

Stupid me didn't even check for 002 anti. I thought they had rolled that fix all into one as 002 without even realizing that you can toggle that option. What happened is that I had both fixes on global at one point and now I don't have fixes on except for games that require it.

kizer8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anydody now how to get SpongeBob Atlantis Squarepantis to work with this loader? I am using cios 13a and rev r575.

Frankdux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jsjar said:
did you remove the sd card

Yes i changed the config and removed the sd

here is something strange.. so when i load it with out the sd card it reboots the wii (normal)

if i put the sd card in it loads (normal) but it all the fodlers are linked to the USB not the sd as if its reading from the USB but needs it in the SD also... the covers dont work it tells me they are wrong when they worked off the SD they were ok... but it will let me download new ones anyways..

i cant seem to get it to run from the USB with out the SD and i cant get homebrew to detect the USB Drive order to install it fresh from the HDD

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Frankdux said:
jsjar said:
did you remove the sd card

Yes i changed the config and removed the sd

here is something strange.. so when i load it with out the sd card it reboots the wii (normal)

if i put the sd card in it loads (normal) but it all the fodlers are linked to the USB not the sd as if its reading from the USB but needs it in the SD also... the covers dont work it tells me they are wrong when they worked off the SD they were ok... but it will let me download new ones anyways..

i cant seem to get it to run from the USB with out the SD and i cant get homebrew to detect the USB Drive order to install it fresh from the HDD

You using the latest forwarder channel? that works for both sd and usb device.

I had a similar problem when i set everything up to run from the hard drive.I had to delete the config file from the sd card so it wouldnt look there and would go to the usb device instead.

Everything was set up on the hard drive properly to point to USB.

Deleting the whole config file on sd fixed everything for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2