tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
nuke888 said:
Any 488 or 489( @ this point) wad to be installed as a channel ?
http://wii.spiffy360.com/getfile.php?channel=channel

QUOTE(ideal2545 @ Jun 11 2009, 06:18 PM) so can this load games directly from the fat32 partition too? or does the drive still need to be partitioned with a wbfs ?
No the games have to be on the WBFS
The FAT partition is for the covers and other stuff

Solecist

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
indiana jones and the staff of kings and MYSims Racing doesnt work neither in ur loader neither in waninkoko 1.5 ...gives me a green screen, ive tried the cios rev13b and 12.

EDIT ....i made it run by installing cios rev13 ....and enabling 002fix in game options in this loader

zone97

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What do I need to install to make the latest loader work, I have cIOS v10, and can not load anything past v433. All new ones show up as a black screen.

Solved my own issue, had to upgrade cIOS to 13b to get it to work. However, does the update feature work with the channel? or only with the homebrew app?

nuke888

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
nuke888 said:
Any 488 or 489( @ this point) wad to be installed as a channel ?
http://wii.spiffy360.com/getfile.php?channel=channel

QUOTE(ideal2545 @ Jun 11 2009, 06:18 PM) so can this load games directly from the fat32 partition too? or does the drive still need to be partitioned with a wbfs ?
No the games have to be on the WBFS
The FAT partition is for the covers and other stuff

Did u test it ?

REALDEAL

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
sorry for being a noob but i have checked change logs and quite a few pages but i cant seem to unlock the console setting ..........is says locked on everything i try to do .....thought since rev 468 there was no passsword......what have i missed.........
Click the large icon with the picture of the gears to go into settings. Click on Parental Controls. Unlock.

i have looked @ this and when i go to parental controls it says console needs to be unlocked.......there is no unlock button..i can click on the console locked button but i then need to enter a password ??

trunksv2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am having a problem.

After I installed the new version of USB loader GX, my hd doestn always seems to load by the usb loader. I get that screen where I can try it again for 30 sec.

After a few seconds,I get a msg, there isnt any WBFS partition, and i should format the hd.

Strange thing is, sometimes it do work. Ofcaurse the hd is already formated for WBFS and there are games on it.

Anyone have the same problem, or know any solution?

Thanks.

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
need help getting the loader to work from usb here is what i have so far

r492

on usb i have

fat32 patition / wbfs partition

Fat32
-------
config/backgroundmusic/
config/GXGameFavorites.cfg
config/GXGameSettings.cfg
config/GXGlobal.cfg
config/titles.txt
config/wiitdb.zip

apps/usbloader_gx/themes/
apps/usbloader_gx/images/covers/
apps/usbloader_gx/images/disc/
apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol

GXGlobal.cfg
----------------

# USB Loader global settings file
# Note: This file is automatically generated
video = 0
vpatch = 0
language = 0
ocarina = 0
hddinfo = 1
sinfo = 0
rumble = 1
volume = 0
sfxvolume = 100
tooltips = 1
password =
sort = 0
fave = 1
cios = 0
keyset = 0
xflip = 0
qboot = 0
unicodefix = 0
wsprompt = 0
parentalcontrol = 0
cover_path = USB:/APPS/usbloader_gx/images/covers/
theme_path = USB:/APPS/usbloader_gx/themes/01/
disc_path = USB:/APPS/usbloader_gx/images/disc/
language_path = USB:/config/language/
languagefiles_path = USB:/config/language/
oggload_path = USB:/config/backgroundmusic/
titlestxt_path = USB:/config/
godmode = 1
ogg_path = USB:/config/backgroundmusic/Air Supply - Chances.ogg
wiilight = 1
gameDisplay = 0
update_path = USB:/APPS/usbloader_gx/
patchcountrystrings = 0

lorenzo67

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
RC89 said:
lorenzo67 said:
Hi, also in this last revision i have a problem, in grid view i see...nothing.
But if i press everywhere on the screen i see xml page of the games, with no image.

Work in progress...

Lorenzo

Have you tried changing the settings to widescreen in the gamesettings? I read something about a guy having the exact same problem as you, and this fixed it.

I don't have widescreen tv.. i don't know why this happen, thank you for your indication!

Lorenzo

ph15h

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way I can manually add covers and such? I'm trying to do this on my friend's Wii, but she doesn't have Wi-fi. Using the option in the channel worked fine in mine, but I can't seem to just drag the images over to the same directory on her SD card, but they never show.

REALDEAL

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE(Hooya @ Jun 11 2009, 05:30 PM)
QUOTE(REALDEAL @ Jun 11 2009, 09:10 AM)
sorry for being a noob but i have checked change logs and quite a few pages but i cant seem to unlock the console setting ..........is says locked on everything i try to do .....thought since rev 468 there was no passsword......what have i missed.........

Click the large icon with the picture of the gears to go into settings. Click on Parental Controls. Unlock.

i have done but there is no unlock button , i cant access the parental control as the console is locked i can only click on the (console locked button and it then requires a password.???

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zone97 said:
What do I need to install to make the latest loader work, I have cIOS v10, and can not load anything past v433. All new ones show up as a black screen.

Solved my own issue, had to upgrade cIOS to 13b to get it to work. However, does the update feature work with the channel? or only with the homebrew app?
The update will update the .dol file in the /apps/usbloader_gx folder on your SD card or USB drive, depending on where you have the thing installed and where the config file is pointing. If you installed the embedded channel you cannot update this way, you need to completely install a new channel.

REALDEAL said:
QUOTE said:

i have looked @ this and when i go to parental controls it says console needs to be unlocked.......there is no unlock button..i can click on the console locked button but i then need to enter a password ??
Not sure what problem you're having. In parental controls there are three things. If you see ****** in the "password" field, click the "Unlock" text in the settings. It should then unlock and will say "Password: Not Set" instead of the *****
The newest versions do not have a password by default, but if you have an old config file (you should delete your old config file if you have problems) the old password was something like ab121b, can't remember.

QUOTE(starstremr @ Jun 11 2009, 03:50 PM)
need help getting the loader to work from usb here is what i have so far

r492

on usb i have

fat32 patition / wbfs partition

Fat32
-------
config/backgroundmusic/
config/GXGameFavorites.cfg
config/GXGameSettings.cfg
config/GXGlobal.cfg
config/titles.txt
config/wiitdb.zip

apps/usbloader_gx/themes/
apps/usbloader_gx/images/covers/
apps/usbloader_gx/images/disc/
apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol

GXGlobal.cfg
----------------

# USB Loader global settings file
# Note: This file is automatically generated
video = 0
vpatch = 0
language = 0
ocarina = 0
hddinfo = 1
sinfo = 0
rumble = 1
volume = 0
sfxvolume = 100
tooltips = 1
password =
sort = 0
fave = 1
cios = 0
keyset = 0
xflip = 0
qboot = 0
unicodefix = 0
wsprompt = 0
parentalcontrol = 0
cover_path = USB:/APPS/usbloader_gx/images/covers/
theme_path = USB:/APPS/usbloader_gx/themes/01/
disc_path = USB:/APPS/usbloader_gx/images/disc/
language_path = USB:/config/language/
languagefiles_path = USB:/config/language/
oggload_path = USB:/config/backgroundmusic/
titlestxt_path = USB:/config/
godmode = 1
ogg_path = USB:/config/backgroundmusic/Air Supply - Chances.ogg
wiilight = 1
gameDisplay = 0
update_path = USB:/APPS/usbloader_gx/
patchcountrystrings = 0
So what's your problem? Is the loader not working? You might need to change the "APPS" to "apps" - it might be case sensitive. Leave "USB" in caps though. That's the only thing I can think of that might possibly be wrong with this scenario. Your song file name might not work either because of the spaces, I'm not sure how those are interpreted. Try renaming it to simply "chances.ogg" and change the path appropriately.

If you're getting it to run but not seeing games, what does your partition table on your hard drive actually look like? Which partition is WBFS and which one is FAT?

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
REALDEAL said:

i have done but there is no unlock button , i cant access the parental control as the console is locked i can only click on the (console locked button and it then requires a password.???

I think you should just delete the /config/GXglobal.cfg file and start over if you can't figure it out based on my post just above this one.

REALDEAL

Trophies
XP
Country
Hooya said:
REALDEAL said:

I think you should just delete the /config/GXglobal.cfg file and start over if you can't figure it out based on my post just above this one.
sorted now thanx.
smile.gif

i had the new forwarder channel and latest dol..........but had ran my old channel again when i couldn't get this to work so yeah had to delete the cfg file........thanx again....

leobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi

Is there a possibility WBFS HDD a FAT partition to create files without loss?
USB Loader-GX does not work anymore from SD card.

leobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
icpmattj said:
leobo said:
Hi

What are you asking?

Sorry for my bad english.
I have WBFS HDD with iso's and
It is possible FAT 32 to create without files (iso's) loss?

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok to put the wii in widescreen mod, go to the wii menu. Push the wii button, next select the button on the right. go to screen I thank. select widescreen. My wii is being played so I am wrighting this from memory. Hope it helps. But im am sure they will have this up for widescreen and other screen soon.

Next the error above, try moving the files closer to the root of the drive. I had to do that before. However it sounds more like you need to update the libogc file in devkit pro. Good luck.

Next these are all beta versions of the loader, give the team some time and everything will be all fixed. The most stable for me was rev469, but I think that one had a problem with the updater. But everything else worked well.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
leobo said:
icpmattj said:
leobo said:
Hi

What are you asking?

Sorry for my bad english.
I have WBFS HDD with iso's and
It is possible FAT 32 to create without files (iso's) loss?

I dont know of any way to do it yet.

I just reformmated my drive so i could add a ft32 partition to it.
Had to reload 67 games back onto afterwards.
That sucked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...