Solecist

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
No one answered me yet ..and im tired of seeking information here...and cant find it.... Why the buttons of the themes now are all messed up....solution?

Tip: i changed the buttons left and right of the "disc loading" to up and right buttons (i think its more logical since we are going up or down in the list ..... but the thing is ....that window just moves left or right....IT COULD MOVE up and down
smile.gif
)

Tip: An option to select wich covers we want to use and delete all we have in disc or delete one by one cliking in each game ... why i say this? cause....in my themes...ive got the 3d cover in right section and my girlfriend told me....it could be better if the 3d cover could be inversed ( inclined to left instead of just right) so...to "solve" this point of view... aplying normal covers to this scenario would be cool...
So ... images arent that so large , so we can have them all... in sd: .../images/3dcovers or sd: .../images/normalcovers
and change the point of view.

Tip: Everytime we change a game/disc in the disc menu....the cover of the game should change together to the disc spining

thats all for now...i think... eheh

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Download Version 1.0 (with icon.png and meta.xml)
HBC pack:USB Loader GX V 1.0 (r316).rar
WAD pack:Channel WAD (r366) and Forwarder WAD

and/or the latest revision (alpha/beta/whatever)
r370.dol

OR
check the site http://tinyurl.com/USBLoaderGX
where everything plus elfs go
tongue.gif
(NEWS page informs about the important stuff)
(plz read first post or help page at site before asking)

*Language file selection was added
*Changed CONFIGFILENAMES to GXGlobal.cfg, GXGameSettings.cfg and GXtheme.cfg !!!

Changelog -> http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/source/list

People who cant load the loader or having some troubles
they should try to use .ELF
since .ELF is a lot more accurate in processing code

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
joshed said:
marinos you should update revisions section or link to http://wii.spiffy360.com/loader.php
revisions section is changelog
is an extra step not needed as they have them at the official site
tongue.gif

the link you are pointing out has downloads and not complete changelog
when I was uploading there i was updating the changelog of all the missing revs but the others where skipping that. For changelog use the link that I provide at every post
tongue.gif

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
LewieP said:
LewieP said:
Ok, so I have about 50 games installed on my drive, but I would like to hide some of them from coming up on the list. Is there a way I can do this?
Anyone?
yes, put them at another hdd
tongue.gif

parental control doesn't allow the games to be loaded but they are not hidden. If that is enough for you then use parental controls

warlord2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe I have found a problem with the r370 build.

When I press home the new exit menu pops up, if I choose to return to the loader I get the question if I'm sure.
If I answer Yes I return to the Wii menu not to the loader.

I believe it just should return to the loader without asking confirmation.

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
warlord2009 said:
I believe I have found a problem with the r370 build.

When I press home the new exit menu pops up, if I choose to return to the loader I get the question if I'm sure.
If I answer Yes I return to the Wii menu not to the loader.

I believe it just should return to the loader without asking confirmation.

no that is not a problem, only a wrong text. return to loader mean return to HBC. and return to loader (hbc) works only when you start the loader in the hbc if you are yousing a channel, return to loader throw you back to die wii menu...

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LiLCruz said:
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
LiLCruz said:
thanks, nope I'm not using a Forwarder just load it from the home brew channel and when i exit it just froze and the screen was messed up anybody else got this?
What FW are you using??
unsure.gif
3.2 FW
You should consider upgrading to v4.0. Is there a reason you haven't??

unsure.gif

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marinos35 said:
joshed said:
marinos you should update revisions section or link to http://wii.spiffy360.com/loader.php
revisions section is changelog
is an extra step not needed as they have them at the official site
tongue.gif

the link you are pointing out has downloads and not complete changelog
when I was uploading there i was updating the changelog of all the missing revs but the others where skipping that. For changelog use the link that I provide at every post
tongue.gif
@marinos35... have you looked at that link recently?? Every entry, for the last 2 weeks or so, has the changelog noted! If a revision is not skipped, just the changelog for that revision is there! Recently, it seems that I am the only one updating it, though!!

Check It Out:: http://wii.spiffy360.com/loader.php

rolleyes.gif

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With R370:

1) After I unlock it, change themes, and then change themes again, it RE-locks itself. Is this by design to have it Lock itself every time you change something?

2) I can select (and play) the background music (OGG) from the settings menu, but I don't know how to keep it playing after I leave the menu. The default music comes back on when I click "Back."

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
@marinos35... have you looked at that link recently?? Every entry, for the last 2 weeks or so, has the changelog noted! If a revision is not skipped, just the changelog for that revision is there! Recently, it seems that I am the only one updating it, though!!

it doesn't change the fact that it missed a lot changelog at the past and now has 311+

I am also an uploader there and I was doing that on the past but the others weren't

r371 is out but the new installer is buggy
wait for r372

zouille83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello
I use Rev371 and I don't understand something . When I want to start a game I have a popup who say :
No SD-Card inserted - Insert an SD-Card to save

With rev 365 I didn't have this message : What can I do or What I forgot ?

(I use Rev371 in channel mod : Official channel modified with WADder + 371boot.dol)

thank

mhadf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice work guys, I'm using the r360 version, and have one question...

Would it be possible to have a configurable list for games that DONT work, so when you go to install one it pops up a warning, that way no wasted space.

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
zouille83 said:
hello
I use Rev371 and I don't understand something . When I want to start a game I have a popup who say :
No SD-Card inserted - Insert an SD-Card to save

With rev 365 I didn't have this message : What can I do or What I forgot ?

(I use Rev371 in channel mod : Official channel modified with WADder + 371boot.dol)
thank
do you have an SD inside?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I feel like you wanted to make it something else but didn't want sickly slapping you