Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
very funny guy, even more when i use the relese and note beta one ,
wink.gif

but seriously i don't know what de f happen but it did kind of wipe my part , the fat part on the drive is still recognize but not the wbfs , even my pc wont see it's saying that it might be busy ,

to call me an idiot you should call your self giantBall and not GiantPune
wink.gif

and if trying to launch a game make myself an idiot well i will live with it , but being call an idiot doing noting wrong

THAT I WON'T ACCEPTE

yes i have been little arch by saying it should be banned , but in the moment of rage i thing anyone who whould experience something like that would have react the same way.

edit : i don't need you guy help anyways your apps just like this site is FAIL

i will just go ahead and back up all my game into a new partition , and also make a recall an the 40 some wii that i hack and install your crapy apps into,

i read a few time people having the same issue that i had after a black screen , partition not recognize , and one thing was in comment , they all used GX LOADER

it should be rename GX FAILURE

i done , dont waste time to reply i'm done with gbaFAIL

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look boob, loading a game is completely a read-only function. there is nothing written to the hard drive by our program when you play a game, besides file access times on the filesystems that support those. the code is open source. if you can find where we write anything to the hdd besides saving settings when you start a game. please feel free to call me a big stupid douche.

im sure you know what read-only means. so please, until you can find anything where this program caused an error, please dont blame anybody but yourself. and yes, i know how to restore all your data. but since you are such an asshat, im not telling.

theroar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seemed like we were getting changes every day or so for a while... none since rev 19 came out.. right?

Am I to assume that 919 is rockin with rev5 Hermes and Rev19 from wanikoko?

Thanks for all you do!

Mike

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
thebobinc said:
edit : i don't need you guy help anyways your apps just like this site is FAIL

i will just go ahead and back up all my game into a new partition , and also make a recall an the 40 some wii that i hack and install your crapy apps into,

i read a few time people having the same issue that i had after a black screen , partition not recognize , and one thing was in comment , they all used GX LOADER

it should be rename GX FAILURE

i done , dont waste time to reply i'm done with gbaFAIL

HHmmmm... So the app is a fail but he has installed it on 40 Wii's... Sounds like the biggest fail here is him..

And just a little point on the whole problem you had.. If you have your External drive connected to a PC and the PC crashes this too can result in data loss and damaged partitions. Its more than likely that it was damaged because the drive was trying to Read at the time and the resulting error from the wii caused the damage. As this is more of an error that could happen when using ANY software then you would have to call every OS as well as any software you use on the drive a fail as well as they all have the potential for data loss and partition damage under the right circumstances.

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wiistarter said:
thebobinc said:
HHmmmm... So the app is a fail but he has installed it on 40 Wii's... Sounds like the biggest fail here is him..
Aaaaah....thanks for the translation! I thought the Canadians also had English as native language, but I guess I'm wrong there. I have no clue how I can make a recall an the 40 some wii that he hack.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
usb loader gx has been out for a long time now. Not once has it ever deleted data from proper usage. If it has done so, there would be alot more than one person reporting it.

Bob looks like you need to return to the super computer for repairs. Have a nice Day.

-Prong.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
soo r-win and giantpune,

any progress with these new cIOS compatibly?

Do you guys have any suggestions on what to install where?
ive got my cIOS merged with these IOS in those slots:

cIOS202[60]-v5
cIOS222[38]-v5
cIOS223[37]-v5
cIOS224[57]-v5
cIOS249[57]-v19
cIOS250[70]-v19

kizer8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have step by step instructions how to use Alt. dol with USB Loader GX or a link to instructions for this loader>

Thanks,

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kizer8 said:
Anyone have step by step instructions how to use Alt. dol with USB Loader GX or a link to instructions for this loader>

Thanks,
Taken from the first post:
[*]A short instructions manual for the loader functions can be found HERE.
New_icons_17.gif

There you'll see you have to go to Game Settings, Game Load, and then see Alternate dol.

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgive me if this is a known issue, but I'm using a FAT32 hard drive with cIOS rev19 and as soon as I boot any game I get a black screen. Could it be I'm doing something wrong?

mick711

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh 12 days with no update it's the first time
wink.gif

Just wait for Waninkoko v20 ?

For the moment all game work so i understand why there have no update .

toejam316

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Tagg7, IIRC loading from FAT32 is STILL only supported from Hermes cIOS.
Try using the latest revision though, I might be wrong and it might have been added.

justjack, yeah it'll be your hard drive suddenly stopping. Only real solution is to exit to system menu then shutdown. Do you have standby enabled?

wimu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Sorry is this already solve, when i changed between partitions to select the WBFS one i loose all mi data in it using Hermes CIOS rev5. Is this a common bug?

markmcrobie

Trophies
XP
I have a question about v919 - I installed it on both my Wii's and my parent's Wii, yet when I choose Settings > Update, my parent's Wii/GX simply comes back with either Yes or No updates, whereas mine asks if I want to update GX itself, WiiTDB, titles, etc.

We definitely both have the same version, v919, so just wondered why the different behaviour?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1