XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
yup, but u would need any title deleter mod if your IOS249 is also stubbed, which is most likely the case when u've updated via ninty, when loading the app, choose to use IOS36

be careful when deleting IOSs, if u delete your system menu IOS, you could brick (depending on your brick protection)

Expolaris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so ill give anytitledeleter a try,

any tips on how to not brick my wii so i can get rid of the ios222 stub?

or what to do for that matter?

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... I think I'll just follow the update to 4.2 guide and then get my hack on. It's getting late for me and I have this entire week off now (yay!! Thanksgiving!!!).

EDIT: Does this loader have any problems with super large hard drives? I'm using a 689 GB partition right now and I'm getting that error as well for both USB Loader GX and MPlayer CE.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does USB Loader GX load .wip patches on the fly already? Or is doing that planned?

It works great on NeoGamma and is a better solution for games like New Super Mario Bros in my eyes, because:
- It can be updated without a loader update
- The patches can be applied to .isos if you want(easily with Generic Wii Patcher, or with a Hexeditor for Linux people)

And i chose .wip because it already exists and is human readable and writable.

PS: What libogc are you using? If you have code dump problems or memory problems with it, try my modified libogc:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ftuzt0k2try
"Details":
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=172...t&p=2408190

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
starstremr said:
if you use the fat partition to store your game does it still scrub the games or are they the full 4.7G ?
Read the FAT FAQ in cfg loader thread or read7search this thread, has been answered at least 38 times.

BitTyrant

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I love the GUI. You guys have done a great job on it so far. Keep up the great work!
One suggestion: I find the parental control is more of an annoyance than a tool at this point. Would it be possible to add the ability to edit game launch settings within the GUI rather than just through the .txt file? It would be great for the GUI to automatically block the games from launching based on their ESRB rating.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grr... After I dump my games, none of them will load, not even the ones that were dumped onto it previously. I think it might be my hard drive, but I'm not sure.

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiPower said:
Does USB Loader GX load .wip patches on the fly already? Or is doing that planned?

It works great on NeoGamma and is a better solution for games like New Super Mario Bros in my eyes, because:
- It can be updated without a loader update
- The patches can be applied to .isos if you want(easily with Generic Wii Patcher, or with a Hexeditor for Linux people)
No, we don't support .wip files at the moment. We are planning on implementing those, but I am still not convinced that it meets all our requirements (I suppose you remember our small "discussion" about this subject). However, I think it is of first importance to support something like this. Secondly: we need a host to store these files, so we can download them automatically some way. I suppose your code for these files is the one you've given me on pastebin, right? Or did you update the source?

I think we can implement .wip support this week.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm not sure if i changed a little detail after our talk. Something with search patterns would be better, but remember that you can add it to the format yourself. I don't like the idea with a central server for the .wip files.

fullstrength

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Took the FAT plunge....used wii backup manager to reformat existing wbfs 300gb western dig to "Fat w/ wbfs file" add one game and all config files from SDHC. Booted right up and showed the game, all settings in tact. Used wii backup manager to transfer rest of games to HDD.....6 hours later plugged drive in....code dump....tried again...code dump....tried config loader....it gave me he option to select partition....selected the fat (only partition on drive) all games popped right up, setting in tact. Shut down deleted usbloader gx config files started up GX.....nothing...nothing...then a message telling me no partition was detected and gave me an option to select one....when i click on that it shows my 298gb partition....but when i select it....CODE DUMP....repeated this process all day...same results....any one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/i0C3IhWcJH0?si=NfZlL_0e1C1yMnoG