• Start date
  • Views 7,166,128
  • Replies 29,363
  • Likes 48

nindim

Trophies
XP
Country
Here is a disc image pack containing 117 official disc images re-sized to 160x160. It is named using the first 3 IDs of the game's title ID as it can be difficult to find these per region. It is based on the images collected by Supercool330 and it also has some images from vettacossx pack in there as well. I renamed them, remoevd duplciates and deleted the custom disc images (of which there were loads!).

Chaos Punk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Chaos Punk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SpaceJump said:
QUOTE said:
SpaceJump said:
How incorporating the titles.txt into the GUI Loader?
How do you mean?
It's a file that contains the GameID and a name for the game you specify to be shown in the Loader instead of the internal name (see Ultimate USB Loader).

Here's a titles.txt.
OH! I gotcha now. Yea, I think that'd be useful.

nindim

Trophies
XP
Country
Chaos Punk said:
See, this is why I'd rather have an autodownload function, that way I could just get the ones I need, 238 for files I might not even use is a little much.

I assume that is an archive of the original images, not resized and not renamed - downloading it now to take a look.

pretender13

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
could someone please post a .dol of the latest release please ?

i think it's r88 ?

TIA

smile.gif

adam_the_1st

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have a few suggestions:

1) Can it be made so that clicking on the boxart when goin throught the list brings up the Play prompt.

2) When in the play prompt maybe it would work a little smoother if the cancel button was replace by a simple note saying "press B to cancel"

3) Is it possible that on the play prompt instead of having a Delete button at all, we had small instuctions along the bottom telling us how to delete the title, say by holding buttons 1 and 2 at the same time for 5 seconds, or something for that nature?

I'd also love to see the title.txt support like others.

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pretender13 said:
could someone please post a .dol of the latest release please ?
Guys these are no releases! Its still being worked on. There was no release yet!

@adam_the_1st your first point is a great idea. i think i am gonna do it tommorow! your second point i dont like personally. your third point....we will think about the deleting thing maybe we choose your variation.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
djbubba2002 has just provided us with litterally EVERY SINGLE DISC IMAGE THAT EXISTS i am resizing them

djbubba2002
QUOTE said:
I have a hole pack OF ntsc , if you want them .. they are number to 0001 to 0506 , thast how many i have and i keep them like that ..you can use it if you want .. then only thing you have to do is , rename them and resize them if you want them , i still haev 20 to uplaod it .. i will send it to you..

can anyone do the transparency on a batch of PNGs?

Download 500 plus all the same style discs and resized to 160x160

updating: Current Disc Art download:

Filename: Wii_Disc_Covers 3.rar
File description: 24 bit 160x160 pngs
(not renamed or transparent but i will begin the renaming untill someone figures out what app to use for batch transparency
smile.gif
)

File size: 28.06 MB

BTW ALL THE DISKS ARE THE SAME STYLE! IN DJBUBBAS PACK
MarioPowerTennisSilverNTSC.jpg

i will send it to dimok when i get it ready and ive tested the images
wink.gif
for now i have to find out how to get these transparent if you guys see supercool on today please link him to this post or quote it so he can DL the images seems he can prob do the transparent part for us and i dont mind renaming them thats just a matter of time and patients something i have alot of on both accounts LOL

thanks djbubba2002!

Thanks in advanced to everyone reading and helping with the images!
smile.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
will have the pngs up soon in 24 bit one step closer
tongue.gif

i will edit the above post where it credits djbubba2002 with a new link and new info as we go....save from me having to keep posting so check back on my previous post for disc art updates
wink.gif

adam_the_1st

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I hope this doesn't seem rude but I don't care for the style one those, I'd really just enjoy the orirginals. I understand some of the originals aren't very exciting, but the authenticity is kind of what makes it worth doing the who disc thing, otherwise Id figure you might as well load up some fullscreen fan art fading slideshow thing, with a simple play button. (don't rule that suggestion out either, that'd actually be pretty sick now that I picture it)
tongue.gif

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
are you aiming in the direction of integrating the features ultimate loader has? parental control with 5 levels, videomode patching, configuration for each game, ....

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
if you can find the original images and every game like djbubbas thats fine we can do that but atm we have to be logical and these are all consistant...untill the images of the "originals" are all posted i cant very well do much to help with the "concept" maybe nin can help you with that?

another interest though...while renaming djbubba's resized images i found a small issue!

RPYE = Super Swing Golf
R2PP = Super Swing Golf
RPYJ = Super Swing Golf

hmmmmm
wink.gif
thats curious no?

please tell thats a TYPO in the titles.txt?! for now im going with RPY on ratio
tongue.gif

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/USB_Loader_titles.txt

nindim

Trophies
XP
Country
vettacossx said:
if you can find the original images and every game like djbubbas thats fine we can do that but atm we have to be logical and these are all consistant...untill the images of the "originals" are all posted i cant very well do much to help with the "concept" maybe nin can help you with that?

another interest though...while renaming djbubba's resized images i found a small issue!

RPYE = Super Swing Golf
R2PP = Super Swing Golf
RPYJ = Super Swing Golf

hmmmmm
wink.gif
thats curious no?

please tell thats a TYPO in the titles.txt?! for now im going with RPY on ratio
tongue.gif

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/USB_Loader_titles.txt

The fourth digit denotes region. Same game, different region.

nindim

Trophies
XP
Country
I have renamed every image from http://www.teambadattitude.co.uk/art/wii/disc.htm , that's the "hard" bit done, all that needs doing now is transparency and then resizing, both of which are batch operations. The resizing is pretty simple, but I'm a coder not an artist, so the transparency stuff will have to be done by someone else. I believe Supercool330 has a batch system for the transparency, so if he could sort this for me that would be great. Looking at about 238 disc covers, all originals, some are multi regions, so not 238 separate games.

I have renamed the source files (high resolution), so they can be resized to any size we desire for better quality. Perhaps we could have them hosted at a size larger than than what is deemed necessary and just have djtaz's script do the resizing, this would mean the resolution is there for other applications if need be.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
The fourth digit denotes region. Same game, different region.
right but the first 3 arent the same for that game in the titles.txt (ALL other games have the first 3 letters in common regardless of region (i assumed it was a typo in the titles.txt also note that Madden 07 ether does not exist for wii? (i dunno i dont like madden) or its not listed in the title.txt
ohmy.gif

@ nindim gr8 job on the 238 originals (I am working on all 504 that djbubba has suppied as well did you do that manuelly or use a tool) thanks in advanced (i am doing it manuelly for djbubbas right now)

mdlmemorybank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that makes sense for the super swing golf since its normal name is pangya
smile.gif
and in other regions its uses the pangya name, though for some reason even though i backed up that game it does not want to load in any of the loaders
frown.gif
i was hoping it would work to since the game has horrible loading times
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-