Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
antiaverage said:
Chaos Punk said:
Just to clarify, is anyone working on autodownloads? I'm a big fan of automated things, lol.

If it's not being worked on, I'd be glad to implement it. I am working with DJTaz on the site the images are coming from, and I have experience having implemented the feature in my own custom USB Loader.

PLEASE!!! This is my favorite feature of Ultimate Loader, and now that this one is out, this is my new favorite loader.

QUOTE(BenJeremy @ Apr 21 2009, 03:07 AM)
This USB loader needs a good name, something top make it stand out from the (very) crowded field.

How about....
  • Monster Menu
  • Guii (Pronounced "Gwee")
  • Revolver (play on revolution)
Try to think of something unique, people....

I might have a few suggestions on features, I worked on a menu system for the Xbox called "MXM", toward the end, before work and family issued burned me out of the scene, I had some slick stuff, like 3-D models and vectored manipulation of graphics. I like what's been done with this one so far, though.
Yea, this needs a name,
unsure.gif
how about Master Loader? I don't know, just throwing it there
blink.gif

nindim

Trophies
XP
Country
vettacossx said:
QUOTE said:
Bug Report:
As I write this, it seems to have frozen..... it was just idling on the slected game screen (with a spinning disc) and now nothing's repsonding, music is still playing though. Might have somehting to do with the wiimote switching itself off? Funnily enough the wiimote power buttoin was able to power the console off, so it wasn't a hard crash, maybe stuck in a loop somewhere for your GUI but still getting events for system input on another thread?

ya know your right i just replicated that np theres isnt a standby feature is there (was it cuz the wiimote powered down) just goes all black
ohmy.gif

Mine didn't go black, just the disc stopped spinning, guess I got what I wanted anyway (see a couple of posts up if you dont know what im on about)
smile.gif
but yeah, froze up.

Chaos Punk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BenJeremy said:
Couple more things....

1) I have a Maxtor "One Touch" and unless I want to run it all the time, it goes into stand by after 3 hours (my own setting). Unfortunately, I have to unplug/plug the power in when bringing it up the first time, since the Wii supplies power all the time to the USB ports. Can the power be programatically toggled with the current dev libs?

2) The battery life icons for the controllers is great... how about icon indicators for the individual settings (Ocarina, video and language modes)?

3) With the keyboard, can we get the ability to edit the text for the game name? It would be nice to be able to fix some of the titles.
These Ideas, me likey.
yaynds.gif

nindim

Trophies
XP
Country
Chaos Punk said:
antiaverage said:
Chaos Punk said:
Just to clarify, is anyone working on autodownloads? I'm a big fan of automated things, lol.

If it's not being worked on, I'd be glad to implement it. I am working with DJTaz on the site the images are coming from, and I have experience having implemented the feature in my own custom USB Loader.

PLEASE!!! This is my favorite feature of Ultimate Loader, and now that this one is out, this is my new favorite loader.

QUOTE(BenJeremy @ Apr 21 2009, 03:07 AM)
This USB loader needs a good name, something top make it stand out from the (very) crowded field.

How about....
  • Monster Menu
  • Guii (Pronounced "Gwee")
  • Revolver (play on revolution)
Try to think of something unique, people....

I might have a few suggestions on features, I worked on a menu system for the Xbox called "MXM", toward the end, before work and family issued burned me out of the scene, I had some slick stuff, like 3-D models and vectored manipulation of graphics. I like what's been done with this one so far, though.
Yea, this needs a name,
unsure.gif
how about Master Loader? I don't know, just throwing it there
blink.gif

"The master of un-Loading" lols. Sorry guys, had to!

HisshouBuraiKen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If we're talking automatic, there has to be automatic updating of the loader like with the HBC. That would be a big timesaver since I'm expecting this (like ultimate loader) will be updated frequently.

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant see anyone else with this issue so maybe its just me, but my list looks funky for the first 15 games or so. Any ideas on whats wrong?

screen.jpg

adam_the_1st

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
deakphreak said:
I cant see anyone else with this issue so maybe its just me, but my list looks funky for the first 15 games or so. Any ideas on whats wrong?
it's called a chronic addiction, you have too many games. BlindDude posted the same thing. Who the hell needs that many games anyways, just delete some until its fixed.

Chaos Punk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
adam_the_1st said:
deakphreak said:

screen.jpg
it's called a chronic addiction, you have too many games. BlindDude posted the same thing. Who the hell needs that many games anyways, just delete some until its fixed.
Yea, I don't think you need Anubis Super Paper Mario and Arctic Smash Bros. Brawl
rolleyes.gif

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
adam_the_1st said:
deakphreak said:

ha ha ha agreed, im sure my kids can do without some of the lame games (chicken shoot)

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
i am using Darkskin ,cios REV 9, it all works good on this side ,, i put my games from my computer to the hdd , i dont dump them on the hdd using the wii ,
I have a my book Essential edition 2.0 WD 1TB

Chaos Punk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djbubba2002 said:
i am using Darkskin ,cios REV 9, it all works good on this side ,, i put my games from my computer to the hdd , i dont dump them on the hdd using the wii ,
I have a my book Essential edition 2.0 WD 1TB
I meant what rev of the GUI. And 105? Where's that at? I didn't see it.

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
adam_the_1st said:
I put together a nice little reskin for this loader (darker all round, a few layout changes to fix little issues I had, and to make room for a nice logo text, and improved keyboard), hope you guys enjoy it. The Download of course contains source, so feel free to do with it what you like. If you like it, I will be updating it, but not with each release, these guys are pumpin out changes WAY too fast for me to handle.

DOWNLOAD

RAPIDSHARE DOWNLOAD

Pictures

20090420-IMG_0696.jpg

20090420-IMG_0697.jpg

20090420-IMG_0693.jpg

20090420-IMG_0692.jpg

20090420-IMG_0695.jpg

PS I think its based on around R95

here it is

Im bored

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another cool feature could be a search bar to look for those games this could be useful especially for the people with 200-300 games and 500GB drives

we already have a keyboard

payupsucker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would it be possible to add a usb icon to the menu to remount/refresh the usb drive, kinda like the SD card on the main channel. When I am between wad manager, HBC and such, it seems that my drive does not stay connected when the wii goes to restart. I use a Seagate free agent go, I know I can adjust the power settings. When I turn off the Wii with remote, my drive still stays on (stand by), so I default 30 min shutdown. So currently I have to manualy shut down till power lite goes red. It would also get ride of the 30 second warning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hunter x hunter
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
    NinStar @ NinStar: people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious