Hacking USB Loader GX - no longer recognises USB device

Rasher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I'm hoping someone may be able to help me out. Last night I had all my emulators installed on USB Loader GX with the Emunand wad manager in USB loader settings.

Everything was working perfectly fine, until I decided to do the last step, which was to make USB Loader GX autoboot with priiloader. I think I made it autoboot the wrong file and usb loader wouldn't initialise the USB device on startup, so I turned the machine off. I disabled the priiloader autoboot and just left it as default (to wii menu).

I reinstalled USB Loader GX and installed the wads to USB loader GX again, but now every-time I try to start an emulator (i.e. SNES9X, Wiimednafen), it won't recognize the USB device, and sometimes randomly fails to initialise USB device on startup. So now, my only option is to run the emulators from the wii menu as they still work there, just not on USB Loader GX. However, Nintendont and Wii games still work perfectly fine on USB Loader GX.

I have tried many things such as completely reinstalling cIOS 249+250, removing USB Loader GX with data management and reinstalling, changing loader settings to 58, 249 and 250. I just can't get it to work.

TLDR: USB Loader GX won't recognise USB device with emulators, sometimes fails to initialise, what to do next?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!