usb drive all data lost on xbox 360

peke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi to all, I move from fsd to aurora and now my hdd shows only a hidden folder (xbox360) with data0000 files

all games gone....don´t know what happen!, I make a folder called "games" on aurora file manager and maybe that was a big mistake, maybe it overwrite an existing one....don´t know....

but all gone =(

can anyone help?

thanks

k0walski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lithuania
Hi to all, I move from fsd to aurora and now my hdd shows only a hidden folder (xbox360) with data0000 files

all games gone....don´t know what happen!, I make a folder called "games" on aurora file manager and maybe that was a big mistake, maybe it overwrite an existing one....don´t know....

but all gone =(

can anyone help?

thanks
Sorry for your loss. Quick question: external USB drive with one cable connection (not a Y-cable?). What is the model of the drive? <- that's just for the information, because we're having a lively discussion nearly about the same problem in a different topic.

Solution would be likely to connect to the PC and trying to use some recovery software to restore lost data... It will take A LOT of time to extract the data from the hard drive. I would try, but something makes me think the data is lost...
Post automatically merged:

UPD: if doing recovery, you need to have free space on your PC of the size of the hard drive you're trying to recover.

peke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Sorry for your loss. Quick question: external USB drive with one cable connection (not a Y-cable?). What is the model of the drive? <- that's just for the information, because we're having a lively discussion nearly about the same problem in a different topic.

Solution would be likely to connect to the PC and trying to use some recovery software to restore lost data... It will take A LOT of time to extract the data from the hard drive. I would try, but something makes me think the data is lost...
Post automatically merged:

UPD: if doing recovery, you need to have free space on your PC of the size of the hard drive you're trying to recover.
thanks for the quick reply, it was me making a folder called games from aurora file manager? or the hdd got corrupted?
I don´t think a recovery software will do something since hdd is almost free...

my hdd is a wd passport with 1 sata cable (not Y)

k0walski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lithuania
I don't think that it's forbidden to create folders :). Something gone wrong during disk access operation. How "old" is the disk?
Are you sure the cable is SATA? Maybe USB? If you don't mind, could you please tell the exact model?

peke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I don't think that it's forbidden to create folders :). Something gone wrong during disk access operation. How "old" is the disk?
Are you sure the cable is SATA? Maybe USB? If you don't mind, could you please tell the exact model?
the model is wd pasport 1tb, cable is sata to usb, is there s away to convert the files inside xbox360 folder (data0000)? don´t know what happen but is very frustrating...It happen when I move to aurora...on fsd the work fine the other day

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone