Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can I reset the game at the end?
the credit list with totem pokemon dancing on the 4 corners
What do you mean? The game will save when the credits are over, then it will start the postgame events like episode Team Rainbow Rocket.

If you want to delete a save entirely to start a new game, then hold X+B+Up on the title screen.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What do you mean? The game will save when the credits are over, then it will start the postgame events like episode Team Rainbow Rocket.

If you want to delete a save entirely to start a new game, then hold X+B+Up on the title screen.
old gen games are able to reset the game to skip those animation.

edit: i remember now.... old gen save the game after beat the champion... thus reset is possible.

Last edited by Sonansune,

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I read that PkHex has been updated today for use with US/UM. Does anyone know if the save corruption bug has been fixed or not? Someone said to uncheck "Set to SAV>Modify Pokedex". I am getting game later today after work :)
Thoughts and help greatly appreciated :)

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I read that PkHex has been updated today for use with US/UM. Does anyone know if the save corruption bug has been fixed or not? Someone said to uncheck "Set to SAV>Modify Pokedex". I am getting game later today after work :)
Thoughts and help greatly appreciated :)
I haven't unchecked anything and use the program normally and haven't had any corruption issues. Just manually backup your save twice, and only edit one of them just in case.

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that PkHex works with USUM, but does Pk3DS?

Does this answer your question? I text hacked UM an hour ago.

QGZaE95.gif

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The shiny rate is 1/4093..... So you're guaranteed to find one after 4,092 resets!! Only 3,952 more to go!!
Yeah Lol.... Also the shiny charm isn't really worth it IMO it raises the shiny rate from 0.02% to 0.07%.... Which still isn't even a 1% chance Lol.
It's 1/4096 actually... Also, Shiny Charm does help a little bit, triple chance isn't bad if you think about it, it can save you a lot of time!:P

I haven't unchecked anything and use the program normally and haven't had any corruption issues. Just manually backup your save twice, and only edit one of them just in case.
The Pokedex setting is a know bug and corrupts your save according to the dev. Perhaps you happen to have it unchecked already or something...

Does this answer your question? I text hacked UM an hour ago.

QGZaE95.gif
How much does PK3DS allow to edit at this stage? Is it still just text and trainers or it's fully supported? I'm planning to make a US romhack!

I've always used JKSV, I don't use any programs by the dev of Checkpoint.
I only got Checkpoint because I heard about how JKSM/JKSV corrupted US/UM saves, only to find out the corruption was the fault of PKHeX, so I uninstalled it:P JKSM for life!

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How much does PK3DS allow to edit at this stage? Is it still just text and trainers or it's fully supported? I'm planning to make a US romhack!

Judging by how many available options there are, I'd say everything?

D2XKJJZ.png
B4T8aKq.png
zUAQEEO.png

Otherwise some options would be grayed out I assume.

Reactions: ThoD

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Judging by how many available options there are, I'd say everything?

D2XKJJZ.png
B4T8aKq.png
zUAQEEO.png

Otherwise some options would be grayed out I assume.
Many unsupported options in PKHeX weren't greyed out at first for example and it's the same dev. I'll just check the logs, never mind... I plan to make a Platinum version in Alola:P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: