MyGarEc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I want to stream my 3DS console on my Twitch channel by NTRViewer, it's working but, I want to stream Pokemon heartgold and it's a DS game.

I know DS games can't be stream with NTR CFW because I need another firmware (TWL_FIRM) and, I don't know if I can install this firmware on my New 3DS XL and if it's possible, can you please help me to install it?

It's urgent because I have 2 days maximum for fix that.

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I want to stream my 3DS console on my Twitch channel by NTRViewer, it's working but, I want to stream Pokemon heartgold and it's a DS game.

I know DS games can't be stream with NTR CFW because I need another firmware (TWL_FIRM) and, I don't know if I can install this firmware on my New 3DS XL and if it's possible, can you please help me to install it?

Use a camera

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

How is this urgent? I’m sure your two viewers aren’t threating to go on strike and riot if you don’t stream from an emulator or maybe stream something you actually can do already and within your means

MyGarEc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
How is this urgent? I’m sure your two viewers aren’t threating to go on strike and riot if you don’t stream from an emulator or maybe stream something you actually can do already and within your means

It's quite complicated to explain but I can't use an emulator ... where do you think I can find a Capture Board

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto