Homebrew Upgrading to Acekard from R4

Xetrez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, so I'm thinking about upgrading from my R4 to Acekard 2i, so I can play Pokemon SS/HG and other games that might have as severe AP without freezes.

So anyway, I found this link. http://www.digimartz.com/acekard-2i-for-ds...pping_p313.html

Could anybody say if it's legit Acekard 2i card? I don't know how to differentiate clones from originals and if it is, does anybody know if that website is reliable?

Thanks in advance.

frnzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
+1 dealextreme. Just read the reviews, they carry so many versions of the same flashcarts that some of them have to be fake. But the service on the site is great, has never taken more then 2 weeks to get stuff from china to canada.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just ordered one myself form Farango
Goodbye R4. Hope its legit.
gbasp.gif

Xetrez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for replies. Yes, I know about Dealextreme. I've ordered from them before, but they don't seem to have any Acekards (or ANY flash cards) right now... At least I failed to find any on their web-site using search.

But the interesting thing about this Digimartz site is that they offer free shipping, just like Dealextreme.

23qwerty said:
I just ordered an Acekard 2i off 0shippingzone yesterday.
That looks like an okay site. I might just order from there. They also seem to have Ez-Flash, been looking for that.

CompC

Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
I got my Acekard 2i from DealExtreme last April, almost a year ago, and it's great. Took two and half weeks to get here after I ordered it, but it was worth it!

On the other hand, I ordered my iPlayer from them on December 6 but it didn't come until a few days ago.

olcohalic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
CompC said:
I got my Acekard 2i from DealExtreme last April, almost a year ago, and it's great. Took two and half weeks to get here after I ordered it, but it was worth it!

On the other hand, I ordered my iPlayer from them on December 6 but it didn't come until a few days ago.

That's a hell of a long time.

On topic: I'm looking for an acekard 2 as well: Just go to the acekard based site - there they have sites they trust to sell to you.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
olcohalic said:
CompC said:

That's a hell of a long time.

On topic: I'm looking for an acekard 2 as well: Just go to the acekard based site - there they have sites they trust to sell to you.

Not only that but DX stopped taking the trick link too... thinking that the strangle grip PayPal had (forcibly by US goverment) on them got tighter when they found out the forbidden stash...

Shit, just put all those companies represented as people and you have high level chase triller movie/game/novel!

Bottomline: even if we wish, DealExtreme is not here to offer it's soft bosom of cheap prizes, free shipping, genuine flashcarts and long-ass delivery times.

Only places we can turn is... GameKool and 0shippingzone as the trees whisper these names around us.

tony.taylor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought R4 cards from digimartz, bundled with 2Gb microSD cards. The R4 cards were good, but the SD cards were bogus - corrupted anything over 128Mb. Customer service is really rude. Don't get your microSD cards from them, or expect service. I guess thats where they make up for the free shipping.

creep01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
fix ur link, and its probably not reliable cause its not famous going through the web.
buy only from trusted sites like amazon or something, its expesive, but you have no risk of getting scammed

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
creep01 said:
fix ur link, and its probably not reliable cause its not famous going through the web.
buy only from trusted sites like amazom or something, its expesive, but you have no risk of getting scammed
1. Huh? Fix your English, or we will have trouble reading it.
2. You've never heard of Digimartz? It's a reliable retailer in Europe.
3. The link is broken because it seems that PayPal stopped them from selling flashcarts (just like DealExtreme's situation)
4. What is "Amazom" and since when did it start selling flashcarts?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
creep01 said:
buy only from trusted sites like amazom or something, its expesive, but you have no risk of getting scammed
1. Huh? Fix your English, or we will have trouble reading it.
2. You've never heard of Digimartz? It's a reliable retailer in Europe.
3. The link is broken because it seems that PayPal stopped them from selling flashcarts (just like DealExtreme's situation)
4. What is "Amazom" and since when did it start selling flashcarts?
2. +1, I bought my iEDGE from them
4. At one point they sold R4's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag