Updated WiiStation Wii U Forwarder

FunkyScott47

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So with the newest ps1 emulator Wiistation (fork from wiisxr) I've created an updated Wii U channel for it that also has gamepad support, The download link is in the description of my video :)

Again, huge shoutout to Adam Catalyst who created a step by step guide to using Modmii and TeconMoon's VC injector to create wii u channels for vwii apps. The guide is here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-to-vwii-forwarder-channels-ac.618060/

Jilou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
Thank you !
Please do that with Yabause too (it's a Sega Saturn emulator on Wii /vWii and it would be amazing to playing it with the Wii U GamePad)

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheers, this thread has made me realize I should give my vWii/Wii U emulators a deeper look to see if they're all up to date or not. I'm definitely on an older WiiSXRX, I know that.

Last edited by MikaDubbz,

Jilou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You will see WiiStation (Wiisxrx-22) is near the perfection ! There is Dynarec CPU core instead of Interpreter.
No update for Yabause unfortunaly... With Dynarec maybe Yabause will be near perfect too... However I make run near perfectly Saturn Bomberman and I make Panzer Dragoon and Panzer Dragoon zwei playable...

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick follow-up, the channel works great, but will not boot up if you first use overclock (will freeze on a black screen after first entering the vWii), it does work without issue if you don't use overclock. Are you able to make the channel compatible with overclock? The old WiiSXRX channel I had was.

Jilou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Quick follow-up, the channel works great, but will not boot up if you first use overclock (will freeze on a black screen after first entering the vWii), it does work without issue if you don't use overclock. Are you able to make the channel compatible with overclock? The old WiiSXRX channel I had was.
Did you see the FPS without the overclock ? When I see it, it's near 60

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you see the FPS without the overclock ? When I see it, it's near 60
Yeah it's nice, but if this can work with overclock, it would be even closer to that 60 at all times. Last version I had was nearly 60fps without overclock, but also improved when utilizing overclock as well.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@MikaDubbz, Don't know if this affects tiramasu and aroma but with my cbhc forwarders, oc only works when installing them to nand.

Assuming the op has applied the oc patch whem building of course.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@MikaDubbz, Don't know if this affects tiramasu and aroma but with my cbhc forwarders, oc only works when installing them to nand.

Assuming the op has applied the oc patch whem building of course.
Well I install all my emulators to my NAND to begin with, so that's not the issue. They just didn't tick the overclock enabled box in the injector when they made it would be my guess. I'll probably just go ahead and make it myself when I have some free time later today.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

FunkyScott47

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't used overclock before, so I'm not sure how to do that, sorry

muniryka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Cheers, this thread has made me realize I should give my vWii/Wii U emulators a deeper look to see if they're all up to date or not. I'm definitely on an older WiiSXRX, I know that.
Just download Homebrew Browser, put it on sd/apps and launch it from your vWii's Homebrew Channel.
Make sure you're connected to Wi-Fi and then click the blue icon up, it's for already installed apps.
You can update every Homebrew channel app from there directly. It'll tell you if it's up-to-date or not.

Jilou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well I install all my emulators to my NAND to begin with, so that's not the issue. They just didn't tick the overclock enabled box in the injector when they made it would be my guess. I'll probably just go ahead and make it myself when I have some free time later today.
Hello,
I don't know if you had the time to do that (I don't know how to do that), and I don't know if you seen in other threads, but maybe someone made already that, I let you see here :
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wiistation-another-fork-of-wiisxrx-released.614405/page-52#post-10082449

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol