[UPDATE] Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection leaked by PlayStation Store - Release dates confirmed

uncharted-trilogy-nathan-drake.png

Greg Miller of podcast beyond fame and thegameovergreggy show tweeted an image captured directly from the PlayStation store of Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection:

uncharted-collection-leak-ps-store.jpg

The same thing happened around the same time in 2014 for The Last Of Us Remastered, so the real question is whether this new collection will release in 2015, before 2016's Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.
UPDATE: The Uncharted Collection will release October 7th in NA and Oct 9th in UK. No word on pricing has been announced just yet.
Full Press release can be found here.
The collection will also include access to the Uncharted 4 beta.

:arrow:Greg Miller@KindaFunny

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Yay not just a straighter HDer port, but improvements too. That.s exactly what I wanted. A straight port is boring. I know some people will be sad about multiplayer being gone, but at the same time, Naughty Dog hasn't quite mastered making multiplayer feel like a natural part of the experience. It still has a tendency of feeling tacked on. Not to say I didn't spend sometime online with at least Uncharted 2, but ultimately these games shine for their single player experience.

Plus, it's not as if you're getting no multiplayer whatsoever. For the duration of the Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta at least, you'll still have some online content to enjoy.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I never bothered with Uncharted due to a lack of time (and boatloads of other games to play), and finding the demo to be way too difficult for me. This would be perfect for me... once I get myself a PS4 ;P

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
not only allowing you to play the single-player campaigns of Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception in 1080p and 60fps with better lighting, textures, and models, but they’re also working on a range of improvements and additions across all three games.

We put together the list of these improvements and additions based on countless forum posts, messages, Tweets, and even through personal conversations we’ve had with a number of you over the years. More on these specifics in future updates.
(source)
Excellent.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uncharted 1 - OK.
Uncharted 2 - Loved it.
Uncharted 3 - Oh god keep this away from me! (it's just an interactive movie pretty much)
As far as gameplay goes, I don't think Uncharted 3 was any worse off than the rest of the series. What it was severely lacking for me was balance. Uncharted 2 most notably got progressively more difficult as the game wore on with more complex areas and tougher baddies, hitting a climax by the end game with the supernatural enemies and broken down forest ruins. Instead of following that type of progression in Uncharted 3, they just said screw it and made some kinda blah areas with random spikes in difficulty and a totally overpowered supernatural enemy that was faster than anything else, as strong as enemies get in terms of damage, and yet still took a rocket to drop effectively. Uncharted 3 was probably the least amount of fun I've had with an Uncharted game, which is pretty disappointing as with some tweaks, it could be a pretty decent experience.

tots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Only played uncharted 2 so I'm looking forward to this. I actually have number 3 but I got a PS4 before I had chance to play it and never went back to my PS3 after that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they literally just dip them in flavoring