Homebrew UPDATE? is nintendon't at it again?

Pikm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aGhzYhj
wdNc8oX

I'm on the latest FW as you can see above is it an actual update already? has anyone else got a notification? do you think they are forcing people to update because of the new smash DLC'S coming out next week?
Your images are broken...

D

Deleted User

Pics are broken and just to clarify to everyone else, no there isn't any new update yet. As mentioned, it's more than likely an old version of a title. I had that same problem before.

Last edited by ,

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aGhzYhj
wdNc8oX

I'm on the latest FW as you can see above is it an actual update already? has anyone else got a notification? do you think they are forcing people to update because of the new smash DLC'S coming out next week?
One of your titles is old and System update wants to well...update it

BADDINOROX99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:/ I didn't know that uninstalling preistalled games and apps triggered an update.. sorry for the false alarm I had uninstalled a few system titles and tried to enter the E shop which prompted the update

Reactions: Deleted User

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My guess is It's because he's trying to play Ironfall without updating it. Nintendo patched it so you can't use it as an entry point and now require you to update it to play it.

D

Deleted User

It's because he's trying to play Ironfall without updating it. Nintendo patched it so you can't use it as an entry point and now require you to update it to play it.
I don't think that was the problem. I think the system must've turned on, and then promted him to update. I've gone through that all before, and I think that's what happened here.

BADDINOROX99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can a moderator lock up or delete thread I don't want people commenting anymore it distracts the community from actual development

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol