Hacking Unsure what to do about online

Stormwolf64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've applied the tubehax to the wireless settings, but i kind of do want to enable online mode for Xenoblade IF at all possible. I don't want to do it if ninja updates can screw me over at some point. Is there any way to keep that from happening? Heard about quick launch from controller. But i also heard the console might turn itself on while turned off to auto check and update if something is available.

This is giving me a headache :S

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I've applied the tubehax to the wireless settings, but i kind of do want to enable online mode for Xenoblade IF at all possible. I don't want to do it if ninja updates can screw me over at some point. Is there any way to keep that from happening? Heard about quick launch from controller. But i also heard the console might turn itself on while turned off to auto check and update if something is available.

This is giving me a headache :S
Tubehax doesn't disable online play.

TGLaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tubehax only blocks nintendo's update servers and youtube. Disable the quick start menu. You will still be able to play Xenoblade X online, you just wont be able to connect to nintendo's update servers... So even if it did ninja update, it can't download it.

Edit: Ninja'd

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using TubeHax DNS, the only way you can be screwed over is if you set up a second WiFi connection without it, or if TubeHax DNS goes down.

As a precaution, I'd set the following System Settings:
Automatic Software Downloads: Disabled
Standy Functions: Disabled

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4