Hardware Unmodding

Zakster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I want to completely remove all the modding done to my O3ds xl. I followed this guide
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
And now I need sd card to boot. Is there any way to completely reset this system so I do not need it any more? I am getting rid of the O3ds xl, and keeping my N3ds xl. I need this all the way back to stock. Any help would be great, thank you.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
So, I want to completely remove all the modding done to my O3ds xl. I followed this guide
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
And now I need sd card to boot. Is there any way to completely reset this system so I do not need it any more? I am getting rid of the O3ds xl, and keeping my N3ds xl. I need this all the way back to stock. Any help would be great, thank you.
SafeA9LHinstaller got you covered unless you're on the latest FW.

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you followed that guide then you should have some nand backups without A9LH installed. Pretty sure you can just restore one of those.

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you followed that guide then you should have some nand backups without A9LH installed. Pretty sure you can just restore one of those.
Using Decrypt9, note. Hourglass9 won't allow you to overwrite a9lh.

OP, you could sell it modded; I hear that you can get more for a fully a9lh'd 3DS than you would selling it "vanilla" on ebay. Just System Format, inject FBI and then install the FBI cia.

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
Using Decrypt9, note. Hourglass9 won't allow you to overwrite a9lh.

OP, you could sell it modded; I hear that you can get more for a fully a9lh'd 3DS than you would selling it "vanilla" on ebay. Just System Format, inject FBI and then install the FBI cia.

I agree, why go to all the trouble of having it CFW'd if you're not going to let someone else enjoy it afterwards?

I recently won a Japanese 3ds XL on Ebay for an amazing £91 and £10 postage, (It was basically new) I found out it had A9LH on it already and he didn't advertise it as so, I basically put it back on Ebay and advertised it as having A9LH and Luma3ds on it and managed to sell it for £136 and £20 postage (international shipping)

Maede

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would be hesitant to sell a modded device out of consideration. The buyer will know much less receiving the console with homebrew already on it and so will be more prone to bricking the 3DS out of ignorance. It's not as straightforward like it was with DS flashcarts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted +1