Unlocking trophies?

scro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi guys,

Recently jailbroke my PS4 using golden hen 2.2.2 on the 9.00 firmware.

I want to unlock some trophies but I'm confused how to make the trophies sync with my psn profile when I can't get the PlayStation online?

Any help greatly appreciated. :)

scro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
it's definitely possible... I've seen it done and people with over 2000 ps4 platinum's synced at once.

I'm wondering if its as simple as unlocking the trophies then restarting the playstation to remove the tethered jailbreak and syncing online???

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it's definitely possible... I've seen it done and people with over 2000 ps4 platinum's synced at once.

I'm wondering if its as simple as unlocking the trophies then restarting the playstation to remove the tethered jailbreak and syncing online???

Technically its doable I suppose if you are willing to never JB your PS4 again, you would need to update to connect to PSN so therefore the ability to JB would be lost.

Kinda pointless imo, MS used to ban players for doing such things and unlocking achievements they haven't actually earned. They can tell pretty easy too, say you used a tool to unlock all trophy's for one game, all those trophys would have the same time and date for the unlock. Pretty big red flag there if you ask me :)

I know that over the years it became easier to do it on Xbox360 and not get banned but until PS4 reaches end of life fw (which also can be jailbroken) with no further updates, i don't see it really becoming viable or easy to do it on PS4.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Im afraid it is not possible, how you going to jailbreak and go on psn on 9.00.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it may be possible through save wizard somehow, but that's the only possible way that I know of. you'd have to be on the latest firmware anyway.

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

do you have any profil at hand to show us ? i know those accs existst most of them are some asia but never realy looked into the topic and i always wondered how they did that

some theories of mine/interesting pooking points:

-if we could manage to analyse such account it would be great we should pay attention on what games the account managed to unlock trophies (my gut feeling tells me they would mostly been psn games or 5:05/backportet)

-maybe there is/was a way with early ps5 and account restore from a ps4 jb with normaly unlocked throphies

-in the darkest corners of my brain i can remember seeing a video from asia where a dude showed somehow to unlock trophies through some app on his pc much like xbox360 horizon?! but could also be just false memory on my part

But IF it would be possible i think we would have already seen some hombrew or any throphy unlocking news on other sites

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can unlock achievements with the 360 on the pc, even to this day afaik. darkprogrammer made a trophy unlocking tool, but it only works on exploited consoles. I don't think there's anyway to unlock them on the pc, since we can't decrypt a trophy container. can't do much of anything with just the pc as we don't have the keys for a lot of things, so we have to ask samu (secure assets management unit), which is the security processor of the ps4, to do everything for us.

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you can unlock achievements with the 360 on the pc, even to this day afaik. darkprogrammer made a trophy unlocking tool, but it only works on exploited consoles. I don't think there's anyway to unlock them on the pc, since we can't decrypt a trophy container. can't do much of anything with just the pc as we don't have the keys for a lot of things, so we have to ask samu (secure assets management unit), which is the security processor of the ps4, to do everything for us.
back when i didnt had a rgh x360 i could unlock achievos via a tool ( it wasnt horizon iirc it was before horizon i cant remember the name but it was definetly running on win vista/7) you had to backup your account on a stick and get a key via hxd editor with that key and the program you could edit your profile,archievments,clothes and other profile items
and then restore it + there was also a fake "exploit" where you could take this key and modify xbla game to run on a non jtag

xD im definetly too old maybe i mixe up something in my head its been to long since those days :wacko:

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
back when i didnt had a rgh x360 i could unlock achievos via a tool ( it wasnt horizon iirc it was before horizon i cant remember the name but it was definetly running on win vista/7) you had to backup your account on a stick and get a key via hxd editor with that key and the program you could edit your profile,archievments,clothes and other profile items
and then restore it + there was also a fake "exploit" where you could take this key and modify xbla game to run on a non jtag

xD im definetly too old maybe i mixe up something in my head its been to long since those days :wacko:
was it the xuid key?

Reactions: rantex92

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it could be but its been to long i only know you had to open a file with hxd and get the key from there
you can get the key in your profile file. it's easier just to use something like le fluffie app iirc, to get it without going to a hex editor. I never knew the achievements were tied to it, but I guess it makes sense. achievements are in this files called gpd, which are inside the profile folder in content on the internal hdd.

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you can get the key in your profile file. it's easier just to use something like le fluffie app iirc, to get it without going to a hex editor. I never knew the achievements were tied to it, but I guess it makes sense. achievements are in this files called gpd, which are inside the profile folder in content on the internal hdd.
after doing some research the program was velocity + i even found a reupload of the fake exploit

i knew its fake because i tried it back in the day :rofl2:15 yr old me didnt had much money back then so i tried every fake exploit under the sun

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after doing some research the program was velocity + i even found a reupload of the fake exploit

i knew its fake because i tried it back in the day :rofl2:15 yr old me didnt had much money back then so i tried every fake exploit under the sun

so much click bait. I did unlock achievements on the 360, just because I could. I got caught though, and microsoft reset my gamerscore. lol

ZeroT21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so much click bait. I did unlock achievements on the 360, just because I could. I got caught though, and microsoft reset my gamerscore. lol
I can understand why ,but honestly hacks on the 360 were and are still limited to hardware mods before anything could be run on them, used to have a 360 slim myself

MuscledNightmare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well.. you could do all of your hacking trophy stuff.. then remove all of the jailbreak stuff completely and then update your ps4 and sync your trophies lol. Then just wait for another jailbreak. if you REALLY wanted to !! or just keep doing whatever and wait a couple years until the ps4 is left behind like the ps3 was. by then youll probably be able to do everything like with the ps3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: What kind of idiot would buy food