Hacking Unhappy GW won't load. I messed up, I'm an epic noob.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright this is what happens, I set up the Sd and micro Sd just like the Tutorial says and everything is fine. I insert the Sd first and turn on the the 3ds. The 3ds loads up and then I insert the blue card with the micro sd and I try to load the blue card but I get stuck on the Loading... Screen. I try the settings, I hold L but nothing it just goes in to the normal profile window and no GW menu shows up. Basically GW won't load up any way at all, I've tried reformatting and all the troubleshooting tips but nothing helped.

You sorted it cool what was it?

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man I loved Fallout on X360..........played the crap out of that and then when the DLC came out played it a bunch more. I never got into Fallout NV as the thrill had passed, but might have to give it a try as many people claimed they liked it more than FO3.

Hate to go off-topic, but seeing as how this thread will eventually get closed anyway, guess it's not a big deal. Anywho, I do prefer FO3 over NV, but NV came really close to being the better one for me. Definitely worth a play, for sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-