Hacking UNEED+DI Help (used ModMii)

Teal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, can anyone tell me what's the next step I have to do? So far, I've used ModMii and entered "S" (for SNEEK) and then "3" (for first time users, install and build NAND). I basically went through with "UD" installation and said "yes" to most of the options (post loader, cIOS249, NMM, Priiloader, Joyflow, custom theme).

My question is, what do I do next? I plugged in my SD card and USB drive into my Wii, but I'm not sure what's next. Did I need to make a drive:\game folder and put in a game and can it be any format (.wbfs, .iso)? I've been looking through threads and only got bits and pieces of information, or I'm blind and need some sleep.

I went to the HBC and saw some of the apps like Post Loader. Should I be running these? I've reached a dead end, but I think I'm close.

I also plan to install USB Loader GX, either on the same partition or a second partition. Could I possibly run into any issues (some compatibility issue or short-sight involving UNEEK+DI and GX)?

Help would be much appreciated!

Teal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
next time you should read all of ModMii's Quick Sneek Tips that show up onscreen after building neek

I understand you're assumption, but that's where I'm stuck at. I don't see the nSwitch channel in MMM and was wondering if I'm missing something. I only see JoYFlow, MMM, and postLoader in the app manager and neek2o in the WAD manager.

I've also asked additional questions in anticipation after this step, which are not addressed in the quick SNEEK tips.

Clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol