• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

UNCONFIRMED: 250,000 Chinese Troops currenting surrounding the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, American farmers were committing suicide because China wasn't buying soybeanz. Trump gave our USA Farmers BILLIONS in socialized freebie subsidies because of the damage inflicted on our farmers. China guys are heartily laughing at their deaths.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckj...nkruptcies-and-suicides-rise/?sh=2146a2d92bc8

excerpt from that article:

"A Newsweek article in May detailed a Fox News interview with Patty Edelburg, vice president of the Washington-based National Farmers Union, which represents about 200,000 U.S. farms. In the interview she said, "It has been insane. We've had a lot of farmers—a lot more bankruptcies going on, a lot more farmer suicides. These things are highlighting many of the news stories in our local news."

Yeah, there certainly are many aspects to look at, but all the same, Trump rammed it up China's backside hard with those tariffs. I don't doubt that when all was said and done that China was making less money from the US with Trump in charge than when Obama was, or even Bush.

Reactions: yuyuyup

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not gonna lie I all most did at 1st then I started reading the page and then was like yep I found the weird part of the internet.
Please always doubt check sources That’s the problem with MAGAhats.. they only superficially look at fake headlines and photoshopped pics..

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Yeah, there certainly are many aspects to look at, but all the same, Trump rammed it up China's backside hard with those tariffs. I don't doubt that when all was said and done that China was making less money from the US with Trump in charge than when Obama was, or even Bush.
The fact is the US trade imbalance with China was LOWER before the trade war.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please always doubt check sources That’s the problem with MAGAhats.. they only superficially look at fake headlines and photoshopped pics..
I always check sources or just read a little bit of what I clicked on to find out its fake and it's easy to tell 90% of the time but when you are drunk as hell and on the internet and sleepy on top of that you read shit and kinda panic before you read.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Canada and Venezuela Actually and Xi Jin Ping offered them to help assure a Peacefull transition they are called Peace Keepers.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/articl...enezuela-just-days-after-the-russian-miltary/

They have been Trainning in Canada since 2013 with Canadian Troops under Trudeau he Admires and Loves Chinas Dictatorship and said so.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...u-invited-Chinas-PLA-train-troops-Canada.html

https://www.opindia.com/2020/12/china-files-canada-invited-china-pla-training-cold-weather-warfare/

Trudeaus Own Words On China.

But Trump has Space Force Standing by ODST...Hell Jumpers.

Last edited by CORE,
Reactions: HollowGrams

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canada and Venezuela Actually and Xi Jin Ping offered them to help assure a Peacefull transition they are called Peace Keepers.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/articl...enezuela-just-days-after-the-russian-miltary/

They have been Trainning in Canada since 2013 with Canadian Troops under Trudeau he Admires and Loves Chinas Dictatorship and said so.

https://www.opindia.com/2020/12/china-files-canada-invited-china-pla-training-cold-weather-warfare/

They are under the Peace disguise as we have all been warned for a long time now. Clinton sold us out to china and obama continued that nonsense. Trump threw a wrench in their shit and this is what we all get.

Last edited by HollowGrams,
Reactions: CORE

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always check sources or just read a little bit of what I clicked on to find out its fake and it's easy to tell 90% of the time but when you are drunk as hell and on the internet and sleepy on top of that you read shit and kinda panic before you read.
See the post below is race bait garbage... easy to tell because it’s hosted by a godaddy blog pretending to be news site

CORE

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
With Biden and likes of Swalwell they wont need them just yet...

HomeFront Game seems pretty relevent here.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's hilarious how they're not willing to believe anything coming from multiple official and non official sources, but they'll immediately believe that.
Like. Come on.
They have stated that the Pope and Nancy Pelosi was arrested and replaced by doppelgängers..I feel bad tho..Psychiatrists have been saying There will be a lot of suicides on Jan21 from people thinking that the lizard people took over

CORE

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They have stated that the Pope and Nancy Pelosi was arrested and replaced by doppelgängers..I feel bad tho..Psychiatrists have been saying There will be a lot of suicides on Jan21 from people thinking that the lizard people took over

Trust in the Plan you too are a part of it and you will Love it as you already do becasue you unknowingly are right now?

Psychiatrists have been eaten by the Lizard People just like you have because You are a Lizard Person...

#YOUAREWHATYOUEAT

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
it's hilarious how they're not willing to believe anything coming from multiple official and non official sources, but they'll immediately believe that.
Like. Come on.
To be fair, the OP is also someone who believes the Temp is "censoring" him by removing his junk content from the site, so I am really not shocked that he believes this obvious garbage story.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be fair, the OP is also someone who believes the Temp is "censoring" him by removing his junk content from the site, so I am really not shocked that he believes this obvious garbage story.
wait... you mean they can’t post Nazi propaganda? That’s a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, would you recommend playing n64 games on a ps3 through retroarch?