Hacking unbricking wii

Evilwii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally decided I wanted to play my Wii again for skyward sword. I have a wii I bricked back when 3.3 system menu was out. Is there anyway to unbrick it without a modchip? If not what is the best modchip? I never had bootmii installed. It's a banner brick.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
sounds like it's old enough to be bootmii@boot2 compatible. Send it to [m]deadlyfoez[/m] to repair using an infectus nand flasher, I think he charges $40+SH, which is less than what the infectus itself would cost, not to mention time and other materials. You can PM him on gbatemp or email him at [email protected]

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Did you have preloader installed? Bannerbrick eh? You've got some options, but you'll have to buy a modchip and have a gamecube controller to make a savemiifrii, and it still might not work for you in the end and then you'd have to send to me after you already wasted a bunch of money when just sending it to me in the first place will be cheaper.

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Modchip + gc controller + netflix disc + bannerbomb v1 + uninstall bad channel = fixed wii

Unless you install softmii or cioscorp. If you installed one of those you should be able to skip the modchip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Nice! Hopefully the weather is good today?