Country
Canada
Who's
trump.card.putin.jpg

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
I saw the Japanese fan-art for her, and it's kind of creepy how some people tend to over-sexualize things/people and assume women are objects of lust rather than being appreciated for what they are and their achievements. Not that her superiors are unhappy since they found the best mascot they could possibly hope for.

And yes Nobel Peace is kind of a joke right now. It shouldn't be even there since it wasn't part of Alfred Nobel's testament. Obama got his for "having good will and intentions for bringing peace in the world" despite the tiny detail that he got it before even becoming president and he didn't actually do anything other than talking yet back then (and not any time soon, it seems).

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I saw the Japanese fan-art for her, and it's kind of creepy how some people tend to over-sexualize things/people and assume women are objects of lust rather than being appreciated for what they are and their achievements. Not that her superiors are unhappy since they found the best mascot they could possibly hope for.
I know what you're talking about... Most fan-art either showed her as sexy and slutty or cute and fragile.

I must admit though I am a tiny little bit in love with her, mostly because I admire her because not only she is so beautiful but she is also a highly succesful woman.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know what you're talking about... Most fan-art either showed her as sexy and slutty or cute and fragile.

I must admit though I am a tiny little bit in love with her, mostly because I admire her because not only she is so beautiful but she is also a highly succesful woman.
i see through your lies russian spy

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Foxi4 whats your latest opinion on what Russia is doing to Ukraine.

I think its a disgrace, its all cause Ukraine wanted and will join Europe.

Hope our Ukrainian tempers are okay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill