Hacking U_Tility: Update Games, NUS Grabber GUI + AutoDecrypt, LoadIine Helper, Backups,FAT32 Formats + More

Tesa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Check this out, it's a reiteration of NUSGrabberGUI, but with most issues fixed. https://gbatemp.net/threads/download-the-new-nusgrabbergui.411228/

I know it. It's using NusGrabber from crediar, opposed to LibWiiSharp (U_Wizard also uses LibWiiSharp). Honestly it has a lot of advantages over NusGrabber since you have a lot more native support and control over what your program actually does (It's a lot harder to implement at first and get used to). This is why I said that I might implement an alternative mode which uses NusGrabber and a setting somewhere to switch bewteen them.

Edit: Just like Voxel Studios said, nothing really similar.

lazyatwork

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Downloading and decrypting the update-files für MK8 works perfectly for me, but when the tool is copying the files from the /patches directory it freezes and I have to stop it using the taskmanager.
Can I update manually? Just copy the files over?

Tesa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Downloading and decrypting the update-files für MK8 works perfectly for me, but when the tool is copying the files from the /patches directory it freezes and I have to stop it using the taskmanager.

Yeah, you can copy them just over. I'll check out why it froze and try to fix it.

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
sorry guys im new on this..so what is the function of the program?
It's basically a combination of other tools, but put into one program (just like UWizard). For example, NUSGrabber is used for downloading updates for games without having to upgrade firmware. ;)

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Same here. Used this tool to check if the games are updated (Love this part), and then used Uwizard to grab and updated, then used your tool to double check that the game is really updated. Works great, thanks.

Reactions: lonemoonHD

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good tool !
It would be great to add the possibility to update the game folders even if they are not in SD card but on HDD; for what i can see now you can update games only if they are on sd card. Correct me if I am wrong.

Shmario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's basically a combination of other tools, but put into one program (just like UWizard). For example, NUSGrabber is used for downloading updates for games without having to upgrade firmware. ;)
oh! awesome
so with this i can download a update from xenoblade chronicles x? to use on my wii u 5.5.0 u?

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
oh! awesome
so with this i can download a update from xenoblade chronicles x? to use on my wii u 5.5.0 u?
Not on 5.5 yet, sorry. :/

But yes, you could update your game like that if you were on 5.4. U-Tility also has other features, though. Check them out! :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk