Homebrew TWLoader White Screen?

lolyduck

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried booting a EU version of Bowsers Inside Story,I got to the DS health and safety screen,pressed A,next thing you know I'm staring at a white screen. I'm guessing its because I live in US,anyways, anybody know how to fix this?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried booting a EU version of Bowsers Inside Story,I got to the DS health and safety screen,pressed A,next thing you know I'm staring at a white screen. I'm guessing its because I live in US,anyways, anybody know how to fix this?
From now on, please post questions related to a specific app in it's respected thread. It just helps organize things, and you catch the eye of the dev vs a bunch of random people. With that said, is mkds set as a donor rom? Is M&L set to force use a donor rom? I'm not even sure if twloader supports the EUR version, as it has a limited compatibility list.

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The compatibility list says that the usa version isn't compatible, so I think the eu version isn't compatible as well

Edit: yep Robz8 was faster

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, would you recommend playing n64 games on a ps3 through retroarch?