Status
Not open for further replies.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This as in TWLoader? I can use TWLoader + SD "fine" with 128GB, so I mean it'll be usable. Mario Kart and SM64 run without a hitch so I'm not sure of any disadvantages using this software with higher storage capacities. Edit: somehow missed the replies that came after

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Two quick questions.
1.Would it be possible in the future to have NDS games appear as sharp as they would on a DSi XL? Maybe I'm not using the correct term here, but on the 3DS XL it looks like it's going through a bilinear filter which makes it very blurry compared to playing the same game on the DSi XL.

2. Will it be/is it possible to change the NDS rom folder location to anywhere on the SD? Currently I see an option for flashcarts and the sd:\roms\NDS but I prefer sd:\!roms\NDS so the roms folder appears at the top of any lists for using other emulators.
1. Try holding start and select at the same time after you see the ds boot scree.

2.go to twloader settings and change roms path.

viv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering is it known what causes games to work or not work with TWL because it seems weird how Pokemon Diamond (USA) works while the EU version doesn't and neither does Platinum or Heartgold/Soulsilver. Does anyone know what causes this and what it would take to get the others working. Are we close or are these games a while off from working. Anyway, thanks for the great work, even with a few games missing this is so convenient and enjoyable while many thought this would never be achievable. Keep up the amazing work:).

Reactions: TheMagicMan

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello i have a r4i sdhc 2017 smart update from r4isdhc.com.cn site can i use this model on twloader?and a little HS this linker are timebomb or not?and can i install ysmenu?thanks

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
On some 3DS does, I'm not the only one
I fixed some code that was causing random crashes for old 3ds users. After fixing that code, completly remove TWLoader (gui), refresh HOME cache (reboot) and reinstall TWLoader.cia (gui), all my random crashes dissappear and I am not able to reproduce them again, so, try what I did if you want, but I cannot reproduce any crashes (and I have no read any report of crashes in theses days neither...)

sniper_x002

Trophies
XP
Country
1. Try holding start and select at the same time after you see the ds boot scree.

2.go to twloader settings and change roms path.
1. I know that works, but it also shrinks the game size. I'd want it to appear non-blurred. I'm not talking about changing the resolution, just making it non-bilinear.
2. As far as I can tell, I can't see any custom path settings in TWLoader. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Felipne87r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Sorry, excuse me, I have a R4i sdhc dual core, I added games to twloader, but, now when I'm trying to enter to the GUI of the R4 it goes slow, very slow, pls anyone can help me?
Edit: I updated kernel and it goes normal again, solved!

Last edited by Felipne87r,

SrsRobert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello guys,

So i really like Luminous Arc one and two. I tried playing these games using TWloader and it didn't seem to work,will these two games eventually work as updates come in? in say 6 to 12 months ?
Not sure this is relevant but i'm using the 3dsXL

Reactions: premo

TheMagicMan

A Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys,

So i really like Luminous Arc one and two. I tried playing these games using TWloader and it didn't seem to work,will these two games eventually work as updates come in? in say 6 to 12 months ?
Not sure this is relevant but i'm using the 3dsXL

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...o57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co/edit#gid=1222700700
This is the compatibility list of roms with nds-boostrap

What is important here is the compatibility with nds-bootstrap. Twloader is the front end, ex:gui, for nds-bootstrap. I am not aware if the creator of both nds-bootstrap and twloader are the same, but you might want to ask about updates and rom fixes with the creator of nds-bootstrap.

As seen in the spreadsheet, Luminous Arc USA is not working at the moment. You could try the euro release of the game to see if it works.

SrsRobert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...o57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co/edit#gid=1222700700
This is the compatibility list of roms with nds-boostrap

What is important here is the compatibility with nds-bootstrap. Twloader is the front end, ex:gui, for nds-bootstrap. I am not aware if the creator of both nds-bootstrap and twloader are the same, but you might want to ask about updates and rom fixes with the creator of nds-bootstrap.

As seen in the spreadsheet, Luminous Arc USA is not working at the moment. You could try the euro release of the game to see if it works.

Hmm i think i get it,i brought my 3dsXL already modded so i'm pretty fresh when it comes to 3dsXL in general.
So TWloader is not stand-alone? It needs nds-bootstrap?Is nds-bootstrap the thingy that makes possible to play DS games from the SD card? TWloader is interface?

Anyway thanks for taking the time to respond.

Last edited by SrsRobert,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm i think i get it,i brought my 3dsXL already modded so i'm pretty fresh when it comes to 3dsXL in general. So TWloader is not stand-alone? it needs nds-bootstrap? is nds-bootstrap the thingy that makes possible to play DS games from the SD card? TWloader is interface?

Anyway thanks for taking the time to respond.
Yes.

premo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Great software I really appreciate you developing this. I know this has already been asked but it was never pursued. I am having trouble with getting Animal Crossing Wild World running. I can get everything else but this to work. I have Mario Kart as donor and I have tried to run it in debug to no avail. I have the latest everything (Bootstrap 0.5.1 and latest twl) yet it dosent run. (I Have A N3DS running 11.5 with Bootstrap 9 (1.2) and Luma 8. Thanks in advance.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Great software I really appreciate you developing this. I know this has already been asked but it was never pursued. I am having trouble with getting Animal Crossing Wild World running. I can get everything else but this to work. I have Mario Kart as donor and I have tried to run it in debug to no avail. I have the latest everything (Bootstrap 0.5.1 and latest twl) yet it dosent run. (I Have A N3DS running 11.5 with Bootstrap 9 (1.2) and Luma 8. Thanks in advance.
Make sure the AC:WW ROM is US.

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can i launch r4sdhc smart update 2017 fake with twloader?and this linker are timebomb or not?it is from r4isdhc.com.cn i didnt find wich ysmenu i need to use for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-