Homebrew ROM Hack TWLoader Could not erase data error when opening game

Rluffy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi!

I wanted to play Newer Super Mario Bros on my 3ds, therefore I am using TWLoader . In games like Mario 64 all works fine,
but on Newer Super Mario Bros or the original game, I get the Error "Could not erase data. Turn the power off and reinsert the Game Card.", after starting the game.

I have used the (0056 - Super Mario 64 DS (USA) (Rev 1)) rom.

In a different forum there was an similar problem, a guy got the same error when opening a game, but he used an emulator. The solution for this problem was to change the save type, in the emulator like
Menu -> Config -> Save type.

I am using TWLoader v6.6.4.
Please help me and thanks in advance:)

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

I wanted to play Newer Super Mario Bros on my 3ds, therefore I am using TWLoader . In games like Mario 64 all works fine,
but on Newer Super Mario Bros or the original game, I get the Error "Could not erase data. Turn the power off and reinsert the Game Card.", after starting the game.

I have used the (0056 - Super Mario 64 DS (USA) (Rev 1)) rom.

In a different forum there was an similar problem, a guy got the same error when opening a game, but he used an emulator. The solution for this problem was to change the save type, in the emulator like
Menu -> Config -> Save type.

I am using TWLoader v6.6.4.
Please help me and thanks in advance:)
Why are you still using TWLoader it's been discontinued by its creator like at least 6 years ago. Its replacement is TWilightmenu++ by @RocketRobz. It has (greatly) improved game compatibility, and New Super Mario Bros certainly works as i've completed the game using TWilightmenu in fact.
Download the latest version on the page above, and follow instructions on how to set it up on the 3DS.
There's another option in playing DS games on your 3ds,that's installing forwarders directly on the home menu, use YANBF to do that. Though there's a limit to how much forwarders you can install (iirc) in comparison to using TWilightmenu (no limit)..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol