Hacking Twilight Princess HD can already be played!

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I haven't heard of anyone trying this, yet. But if I understand it correctly, the old Wii Twilight Hack just caused a buffer overflow, which allowed Team Twiizers to inject code into an IOS exploit they found. Since the WiiU's IOSU exploit is not yet public (maybe never), I don't think a buffer overflow exploit would benefit the scene any more than the userspace exploit that already exists. It would, however, give an additional userspace exploit to use, though.

I'd take a stable game exploit over a very unstable browser exploit any day, even if it's a secondary form of hax like OoT is on the 3DS, but that's just me (and why I was asking).

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd take a stable game exploit over a very unstable browser exploit any day, even if it's a secondary form of hax like OoT is on the 3DS, but that's just me (and why I was asking).
It might be more stable, but, if I'm not mistaken, a Race Attack would still be needed to execute the payload...and this is where the instability lies, I think.

Reactions: daxtsu

KashiToxicBlood

how2hakpls
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ryanfuckingsucks462
(^: Seriously last time i talked to him he was shilling the fact that he could leech off of other people get files then get them in trouble by "leaking" them, I dont mind the dude and I wont mess with him but sometimes he's really iritating, he also sounds like a white girl, like even whiter than a white girl, if you have ever been in calls with him you would know. He cant code but can use tools made by others, put it on the sd card run it and spread it all over and call it 13333777 haking.

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting Error Code: 160-2200 with the USA version
The EUR version was working fine minus the loading times

Edit: Looks like a really poor dump, code folder has wrong info in XML files and there are .DS_store files everywhere

Last edited by Kohmei,

Conan179

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hello@all, i cand play the game on my 5.5.1 wiiu, i using loadiine gx2 v2 and become a black screen after start the game from loadiine (mario kart 8, mario maker running great) http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Loadiine_compatibility_list#Z say i muss using xml files, i tryd ZTPHD_XML.zip and Zelda Twilight Princess.xml files.zip from this thema.
EU wiiu, with 5.5.0 hax ober browser.

toto9992

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, I've got a question, is it possible to get faster loading time in EUR version ? (I already deleted the languages that I didn't need)

Baphomet

Homebrew Justice Warrior™
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
anyone have tp problems just get black screen wii maker
It can take a fair bit of time to load if you have a low-grade mini/sd-card and it isn't formatted to the optimal settings.

Do a full-reset of the Wii U and start exploit + loadiine fresh, wait it out for a good couple minutes. If it still doesn't work, re-dump the game or find another source.

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still having issues with my game. I get a black screen whenever I start a new game and I can't figure out why. I've dumped the game twice from different sources.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong