Hacking [Tutorial] Self Hosting via Python 3

InquisitionImplied

Two-cent DF
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must be missing the exact purpose of this. This is supposed to both be an "offline" method of booting up loadiine and is limited only to exploits and homebrew remotely, not backups, right?

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks straight forward, but I'm stuck at the batch file. Just flashes and disappears. I installed Python 3.5.1, which I know nothing about but its running, but the batch still just opens and closes right away. What am I missing?

Edit: Got it. Had to edit the batch to include the install path. Doh.
I have the same problema how do I edit the batch or make it to work?

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
For those of you having problems, here a couple of suggestions that can help:
If you had Python 2.x before installing Python 3, I'd recommend uninstalling both versions of Python (or delete any files that belong to Python 2.x after uninstalling Python 3), then install once more Python 3.
Make sure that you have Python added to the install path. You can do this by opening the installer again, change the settings, and checking the box that says "Add python to PATH" or something like that.
I hope this is useful to some of you.

Reactions: Psi-hate

InquisitionImplied

Two-cent DF
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How Do I add Python to my path?

If you're using Windows 7/10 (not sure about 8):

Start (or Desktop if it's there) -> Right Click "My Computer/PC" -> Properties -> Advanced Settings -> (Under Advanced Tab at the bottom) Enviorment Variables -> "New" on the second table of System variables. Navigate to Python in explorer and copy it's file path, Call it "Python", "Ok"

EDIT: If you're on Windows 10 and can't find it, Hit Win + R and type "
rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL desk.cpl,Web,0", then make sure the PC is checked to show on your desktop.

Last edited by InquisitionImplied,

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using Windows 7/10 (not sure about 8):

Start (or Desktop if it's there) -> Right Click "My Computer/PC" -> Properties -> Advanced Settings -> (Under Advanced Tab at the bottom) Enviorment Variables -> "New" on the second table of System variables. Navigate to Python in explorer and copy it's file path, Call it "Python", "Ok"

EDIT: If you're on Windows 10 and can't find it, Hit Win + R and type "
rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL desk.cpl,Web,0", then make sure the PC is checked to show on your desktop.
Thanks for answering, I just reinstall the program and select it to Add the Path and then work, now everything work fine I also test Loadiine and play a game everything is working good, thanks Psi-hate for this perfect tutorial and thanks all of you here for your helps

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

One more question, how can I load Loadiine Gx2 in other firmaware 5.3.2, 5.4.0 and below, because I only can see 550hax or this one work for every one?

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for answering, I just reinstall the program and select it to Add the Path and then work, now everything work fine I also test Loadiine and play a game everything is working good, thanks Psi-hate for this perfect tutorial and thanks all of you here for your helps

One more question, how can I load Loadiine Gx2 in other firmaware 5.3.2, 5.4.0 and below, because I only can see 550hax or this one work for every one?
I'm pretty sure you'd have to manually look for and host the 5.3.2 and 5.4.0 version of this exploit. Not sure where you can find it, but I think it's somewhere. Ask @NWPlayer123 . If she or someone tells me where they are, I'll update the OP with each version of the exploit. :)

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure you'd have to manually look for and host the 5.3.2 and 5.4.0 version of this exploit. Not sure where you can find it, but I think it's somewhere. Ask @NWPlayer123 . If she or someone tells me where they are, I'll update the OP with each version of the exploit. :)
Will be meaby what I have in a folder call www, please see the picture I attached if that is I can send you by PM, just let me know...

EDIT, NWPlayer123 answer fisrt sorry that answer is better.. jejeje

So, how do I use it with a local server using Python, do I just use that loadiine gx2 folder that include all of the kexploit 400, 410, 500, 512, 532 and 550 (I dont see 540) and then loadiine will recognize the Wii U firmaware?

Attachments

• 5.3.2.jpg
    5.3.2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 132

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will be meaby what I have in a folder call www, please see the picture I attached if that is I can send you by PM, just let me know...

EDIT, NWPlayer123 answer fisrt sorry that answer is better.. jejeje

So, how do I use it with a local server using Python, do I just use that loadiine gx2 folder that include all of the kexploit 400, 410, 500, 512, 532 and 550 (I dont see 540) and then loadiine will recognize the Wii U firmaware?
532 is 540, same OS, run the original kernel exploit, not the loadiine one, and then this installer code.bin and off ya go

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
532 is 540, same OS, run the original kernel exploit, not the loadiine one, and then this installer code.bin and off ya go
ok let me see if I understood, and sorry for my ignorance: first I run the original Kernel (I supose it should be the last one for 5.5.0/5.5.1 becasue as mention Psi-hate we dont have any other or we dont know where is) and then how do I install code.bin for the other firmeware?

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok let me see if I understood, and sorry for my ignorance: first I run the original Kernel (I supose it should be the last one for 5.5.0/5.5.1 becasue as mention Psi-hate we dont have any other or we dont know where is) and then how do I install code.bin for the other firmeware?
You use bin2mp4 to make an mp4 you self host for your firmware with the corresponding .bin and then run that after

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you please update it now that @NWPlayer123 post where to get it?

Phi_Jones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still nothing, i run on the Phone (exploit website and click 550.hax) works {video doesn't play but i don't get that long error string in the command prompt} but on the wii u everytime i go to click the 550.hax it just.....freezes....

Jonesy47

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This method is the most simple one i have found for hosting your own exploit server and it works great.
I wanted to ask though if you know of a way to make a .mp4 that runs the exploit, then loads directly into the homebrew launcher instead of having to run one after the other? I'm not sure what I would even search for to find out.

Last edited by Jonesy47,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: