Hacking [Tutorial] Running kexploit 5.5.X w/ HaxServer (Loadiine, Homebrew Launcher, etc...)

nonameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i cant get this CMD thing to work at all. I cant even get to the spot to see if mt CMD is open or closed. idk where to even type java -jar HaxServer.jar at on there! this is bullshit!

idk if it's allready known but we don't have to run the comand prompt manually. simply create a new .txt document in the same folder as your kexploit and put there java -jar HaxServer.jar and save it as whatever.bat. then you only need to run this once

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant get this CMD thing to work at all. I cant even get to the spot to see if mt CMD is open or closed. idk where to even type java -jar HaxServer.jar at on there! this is bullshit!

1. Paste the exploit folder in C:\
2. Shift + Right click on the folder --> Open command window here
3. Type it there
4. Follow the rest of the instructions

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been able to get tcpgecko working? I was able to run it by loading kexploti31 followed by tcpgecko (if you use 10 it'll say ksploit isn't running) however when I try to connect using JGeckU or TCP Gecko.net it won't connect at all.

This is my first time trying something like this though so I'm not even sure if I'm using the correct software. I also made sure to setup a static ip for my WiiU so the IP doesn't change.

*EDIT* OH SNAP! I got it work. I just restarted my Wii U a few times and now TCP Gecko says it has connected.

Last edited by Vanth88,

Zachruff

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, So im up to the point when im going to the kexploit10 website but it dosent seem to load and i get error code 112-1028

My wii u/internet is fine since i can access nintendos website on the wii u's browser just fine

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been able to get tcpgecko working? I was able to run it by loading kexploti31 followed by tcpgecko (if you use 10 it'll say ksploit isn't running) however when I try to connect using JGeckU or TCP Gecko.net it won't connect at all.

This is my first time trying something like this though so I'm not even sure if I'm using the correct software. I also made sure to setup a static ip for my WiiU so the IP doesn't change.

*EDIT* OH SNAP! I got it work. I just restarted my Wii U a few times and now TCP Gecko says it has connected.
Do I need to host anything myself or can I just use http://loadiine.ovh for this?

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Jahruze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Alright so I know I'm not crazy. My port's open but I can't get the haxserver thing to work :c.
b9e7f71abd.png

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...brew-launcher-etc.424948/page-14#post-6309486

CiroOtta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is there any way to improve the boot rate?? i literally spent like an hour trying to make it work, im not doing anything wrong since it worked twice. Also after i exit a game from loadiine, i try to open any other homebrew and it gives me the race thing error, why is that?

ShinLarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far so good. I got the illuminati message but when I try and do loadiine I get a "MISSING ALL OS SPECIFIC ADDRESSES" .. uh-oh what does that mean? D:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"