Hacking [Tutorial] Running kexploit 5.5.X w/ HaxServer (Loadiine, Homebrew Launcher, etc...)

darthserial

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can i host kexploit10 and kexploit31 parallel in xamp? i've read that kexploit10.bin is more stable than kexploit31.bin and NWPlayer said that we should start kexploit10 before start loadiine. Or is it equal if we run kexploit31 instead kexploit10?

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is someone able to send me a zip with all of the files ready for use with xampp. I am trying to use loadiine gx2 but cant get it to boot.

I used this as a base:

http://rhcafe.us.to/?page=t&id=108

You'll find an archive containing multiple php scripts. Drop those into the web folder of your synology nas (you need the WebStation package installed). Cpy the files blarg.php, wiiu_browserhax_common.php and wiiuhaxx_common_cfg.php and name them blarg2.php, wiiu_browserhax_common2.php and wiiuhaxx_common_cfg2.php. Also, copy the kexploit10.bin from the AtLongLast leak into the webfolder renaming it to code550.bin. And last, copy the loadiine.bin file in there as well.

In blarg2.php tell it to reference wiiu_browserhax_common2.php

In wiiu_browserhax_common2.php reference wiiuhaxx_common_cfg2.php

In wiiuhaxx_common_cfg2.php reference the loadiine.bin payload instead of code550.bin

when I access blarg.php on my NAS, it launches the kexploit, when I access blarg2.php it loads loadiine.

Reactions: darthserial

Kafke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't get haxserver working so I set up my own server using wamp and it works perfectly.

The above site seems to work, but get race attack failed every time.

That onion.to site worked 100% for me. Launch kexploit10 then launcher. From there I can boot into Loadiine. Works like a charm. For whatever reason I can't get it working on my own local machine.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
That onion.to site worked 100% for me. Launch kexploit10 then launcher. From there I can boot into Loadiine. Works like a charm. For whatever reason I can't get it working on my own local machine.
There we go! Works great.

wj44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
can i host kexploit10 and kexploit31 parallel in xamp? i've read that kexploit10.bin is more stable than kexploit31.bin and NWPlayer said that we should start kexploit10 before start loadiine. Or is it equal if we run kexploit31 instead kexploit10?
Yes.
The mapping is just different.
kexploit31 mapps 0xA00000000 to 0x31000000(for TCPGecko)
kexploit10 mapps 0xA00000000 to 0x10000000(for Loadiine)

Last edited by wj44,

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Alright, FINALLY managed to get it working! Neither the bloody self-hosting with PHP files worked, nor HaxServer.jar. What FINALLY did the trick was converting the files to mp4 using bin2mp4.exe downloaded from it's thread on GBAtemp, hosting it with xampp and NOW it works flawlessly.

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does my Wii U need internet connection for this? I disabled it beecause Nintendo´s automatic updates.

Aternel

Trophies
XP
Country
I just get "missing all OS specific adresses" when i launch loadiine from hbl. could you send me your loadiine SD setup please ?

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Does my Wii U need internet connection for this? I disabled it beecause Nintendo´s automatic updates.
Use the Tubehax DNS to block updates. Can others confirm that this is all we need to do?

Any way to install the firmware spoofer on 5.5.1? I know there's no point yet, but an update is surely going to follow this.

Ratatapa

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Use the Tubehax DNS to block updates. Can others confirm that this is all we need to do?

Any way to install the firmware spoofer on 5.5.1? I know there's no point yet, but an update is surely going to follow this.

+1 for a spoofer on 5.5.1

jaykureno

Trophies
XP
Country
I used this as a base:

http://rhcafe.us.to/?page=t&id=108

You'll find an archive containing multiple php scripts. Drop those into the web folder of your synology nas (you need the WebStation package installed). Cpy the files blarg.php, wiiu_browserhax_common.php and wiiuhaxx_common_cfg.php and name them blarg2.php, wiiu_browserhax_common2.php and wiiuhaxx_common_cfg2.php. Also, copy the kexploit10.bin from the AtLongLast leak into the webfolder renaming it to code550.bin. And last, copy the loadiine.bin file in there as well.

In blarg2.php tell it to reference wiiu_browserhax_common2.php

In wiiu_browserhax_common2.php reference wiiuhaxx_common_cfg2.php

In wiiuhaxx_common_cfg2.php reference the loadiine.bin payload instead of code550.bin

when I access blarg.php on my NAS, it launches the kexploit, when I access blarg2.php it loads loadiine.
This gives me a syntax error on line 3 of blarg2.php

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: