Phil5004

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I guess mine froze then, since it isn't loading.
So when that happens i restart right? And try again?
For me: I see my Wii U just freeze if I've just got a White Screen.. If I restart it and try again , the Wii U Logo should be at the foreground , right in the corner and load after that loadiine

Phil5004

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thats weird and awesome though,

cause for me its a matter of luck unless i clear cookies, i think the internet could also cause problems.

i have bad internet some day ago and it stuck on loading the hax.
haha
For me , it boots everytime , beside I change something on my SD Card like another version of Loadiine, then I've got a bootrate of like 80% at the first boot

INobody

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm on 5.3.2 and cant get this to work. Tried 15 times now and it always freezes.
I also clear cookies between tries.

Last edited by INobody,

JorgeSalgado

Trophies
XP
Hey guys! Two issues I've been running into and I would really like your most thorough opinion possible:

1st: when the WiiU is about to enter on the homebrew launcher, sometimes the screen frozes on a white screen saying wiiu on the bottom right corner. Is that normal?

2nd (the most annoying): Yesterday, I played Captain Toad and Wind Waker and everything went fine. Today, When I launch the games, I get a message saying "Exception type DSI occurred!" and "STACK DUMP" with a bunch of numbers. What the hell is that? Am I doing something wrong?

Phil5004

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well ... it seems like it didn't work anymore...
104.236.072.203 <-- This DNS should block the Updates ^^

Relzion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The other DNS is working again, btw how do i host the Loadiine files myself? I already uploaded the files to me website but it doesn't do much on the wii u

zongalito

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
A noob question here, if i have already purchased the pikmin 3 dlc and i want to run pikmin 3 on loadiine, will the dlc load? or i need to dump it and put it on the folder?

constellated

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how many times should i expect for it to freeze on the black video player screen? i feel like i've done it about 10 times now and i'm not sure when i should just give up?

also, this is probably a silly question, but do i need to do all this before i use loadiine.ovh? or can i just go ahead and use loadiine.ovh or--

Last edited by constellated,

blahkamehameha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi folks. Some of you still having issues? Definitely use the loadiine.ovh site...The success rate is MUCH higher. Select the Homebrew Launcher Illuminati option (if you're on 5.5.1), which first runs the kexploit, then opens the Homebrew launcher, which the files need to be on your card of course. If you're like me, you may run into an "SD Mount Failed" error. I used EaseUS partition master free version program to format to FAT32, with 64kb clusters. After that, stopped getting the error.

Thanks to OP and also the creator of the loadiine.ovh site.

Reactions: Cybernatus

JJLuchiano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting error "could not load file /wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf" I'm running 5.5.1. It worked first time then keep getting error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: > wakes up at 8:45 AM every day