Homebrew [Tutorial] Downgrading from 11.2 with fasthax

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This exploit only works using DSi games? I have the Zelda game, but I really don't want to lose the save.
3ds.guide goes through backing up your DSiWare save.

Use soundhax to backup your save with JKSM
Obviously you cannot use JKSV with DSiWare with just userland/arm11 access.

Also, this 'Tutorial' is completely unnecessary and may cause more harm than good. Just use the guide once it's updated when fasthax is officially released.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,
Reactions: HolyHobo

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
So when this is stable and officially releases, it will support 11.2, and I can just re-download my fieldrunners I bought previously before it was pulled from eShop, and do this myself?

HolyHobo

That guy you see around but don't know
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when this is stable and officially releases, it will support 11.2, and I can just re-download my fieldrunners I bought previously before it was pulled from eShop, and do this myself?
Yup

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It will support 11.2 and will permit installing dsiwarehax, but I am not 100% sure if you are able to redownload Fieldrunners, even if you have bought it. Looking at my purchase history, I'm unable to visit the page for Legends of Exidia to redownload it (although I already have it installed). There may be a workaround.

HolyHobo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will support 11.2 and will permit installing dsiwarehax, but I am not 100% sure if you are able to redownload Fieldrunners, even if you have bought it. Looking at my purchase history, I'm unable to visit the page for Legends of Exidia to redownload it (although I already have it installed). There may be a workaround.

If you already have it downloaded it won't show in your redownloadable software

HolyHobo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it would be bullshit if I couldn't re-download games I've recently bought. (I literally bought it the day before it was pulled)
Same, and exidia is still in my purchases soooo it should be there

Reactions: Jayro

HolyHobo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said in my purchase history, where the ability to view a title's information is usually available, but is not for Legends of Exidia.
I just checked on mine and four swords and exidia is there

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well shit, I don't know if I should system transfer monday morning, or just do this now... XD
Downgrading won't work now

Last edited by HolyHobo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-