Turning crazy -- help me please?

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, there's this annoying piece of shit -- a fly in my room. I tried turning the lights off and have my hallway light on with my door slightly open, and have no source of light in my room at all. It won't leave! I've been staring at my door, but see no exit of the fly. I turned the light on and see it flying around my bed. How can I kill this guy? I tried secretly killing it but it keeps running away. I have no fly swatter but a slipper..

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have any sort of mist spraying thing? Water works well enough, all you have to do is get the wings wet. This will slow it down enough to smash it with the slipper.

I use a mister and combined with my computer monitor, it makes a deadly trap for insects that is insecticide free :)

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a bare handed technique for catching flies, but it's sort of hard to master...

Wait for the fly to land on a flat surface, hold you hand at a angle like \ and swipe about an inch to two inches above the fly. The air is forced down as the fly tries to fly up. If you snatch it just right you will catch the fly.

Speed seems to be the hard part to gauge, too fast and you will just smack the fly away, too slow will let the fly get away.

I have shown a lot of people this technique but apparently it's harder to master than I realize. (It's why I didn't bother mentioning it before lol)

Edit: Once caught, the fly will still be alive, you have three options... lol Let it go inside, let it go outside, or just throw it really hard at the ground.

Reactions: MegaAce™

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finally, it's gone. What happened last night was the bug was on top of my side table / drawer. I stared at it, quickly got my slipper and it died.

I couldn't find anything for spraying water but thankfully it's gone. I watched my videos I needed to watch in peace last night.

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fart in its general direction

but if that doesn't work, try spraying it with window cleaner.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill