Turn almost Any Android Device into an OUYA

Caldor

Trophies
XP
Country
BtMoupvCQAAAVop.jpg

OK ppl! No excuses now! Time to make yourself an OUYA if you don't have one. Thanks to the ppl over at XDA, all you need to do is install this pack of APK files and you can enjoy all that the OUYA platform has to offer.

DISCLAIMER: This is NOT Ouya Everywhere, it only uses a few files pulled from the OUYA console to get the
Launcher, Store, and Games running on any Android Device.

You can use your current account, controller, and games with this.

Step(s):

1. Download these APK files and install them (Launcher, Console, 00BE): http://click.xda-developers.com/api/...Forum&txt=HERE

2. If your device is rooted, install the OUYA Controller key layouts. I've lost the link but you can either extract it from your ouya console, or find it online.

3. Press the home button on your device, click Ouya Launcher.

4. Login and pair your preferred controller. Voila!

One thing I would reccomend doing is installing CM11 Kit Kat with this on top for added functionality but the same Ouya experience ��

Credits to mejdam@XDA (http://forum.xda-developers.com/ouya...evice-t2812860) . Credits to azsouthendzone for linking this to me.

Awesome :) I got quite a few games on my Ouya and 4 Ouya controllers, but I also got an Android projector, and if I can give it the Ouya Store and play my games on it as well, then I guess I might be able to gift my actual Ouya to my nephews who love it, especially because of Duck Game. I gave them that on Steam though.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the Nvidia Shield Portable compatible?
Only one way to find out. :P

Still i didn't see this coming, oh well, still make for cheap but good emulation machines, and all those console mods they used to talk about, with putting a screen on it, or using it in cars or some other stuff. Controllers were bad but oh well, is okay while it lasted. Still was at the time ideal concept but i only used it for emulation and getting stuff i couldn't find on android market, or just using the mobile apps on my tv.... but oh snap look, is NVIDIA SHIELD TV.:creep:

Well good by tegra 3 hello tegra x1.:wub:

Also it could have used more storage and better wifi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1