S-GUNN-99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My First Post Here!!

First of all a HUGE thanks to CLUSTERM, MAD MONKEY, PCM720, AND NESITO. You guys are making my world spin.

Ok...so I tried to get a zapper to work on the NESCE (I have a CRT TV---works great on my regular NES). I bought an adapter for the zapper to hook it into the NESCE to play Duck Hunt (No, its not for me). When I use this adapter with a regular NES controller it works fine, but the the zapper does not work at all. I have also heard about 2 NYKO wireless controllers making the NESCE freak out, and also a NESCE freaking out when the batteries died on a MY ARCADE wireless controller. I'm thinking this is all related to NESCE controller compatibility issues. I don't know why the zapper wouldn't work with the adapter. Anyone know?

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
1. The emulator might not be capable of using the zapper. Why should it be? 99.9% of people will not have one, nor will they have a compatible T.V.
2. As the Nes Classic is HDMI, the picture probably updates completely differently also.

S-GUNN-99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so apparently this did not get posted in the Hakchi2 forum where it was intended. And I cannot find any place where it says I
1. The emulator might not be capable of using the zapper. Why should it be? 99.9% of people will not have one, nor will they have a compatible T.V.
2. As the Nes Classic is HDMI, the picture probably updates completely differently also.

Makes Sense. Thanks Spinal Cord!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up