Greece
1.0.0 will get all the goodies first
ScreenShot_20180118081952.png

PEVOx

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Great news since I’m on 3.0.1. Hope to see a CFW soon.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Last edited by lordelan,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4
D

Deleted User

If TX doesn't hurry, they're not going to get a penny for that hardmod because there will already be an easier free method to install permanent CFW.
They will get money because 4.x and up is not worked on and i don't think someone will work on it because SciresM is working on cfw
And TX will get all the money

Meriadoc

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
But if you are on 3.0.1 and upper you don' t have an entrypoint on the homebrew channel right? so it is useless on firmware >3.0 (i think)
However i really hope that a cfw does' t allow piracy. I only want it for the possibility to play the latest games(purchased) and at the same time have homebrew. Piracy at this lifetime of the swtich only hurt her...
I really admire sciresM however,thank you.

Reactions: Mackwa

Resaec

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
They will get money because 4.x and up is not worked on and i don't think someone will work on it because SciresM is working on cfw
And TX will get all the money
How can people be so pessimistic? For one you dont know that there is no one working on 4.x. Its the most used version right now, so the interest is definitely there.
The scene is moving so fast, that the stuff said yesterday could be wrong today. Look at TrustZoneHax. It moved from 1.0 to 2.x and 3.x within a very short period of time.

It's almost like you ppl get paid to spread fear into the users of 4.x to make them buy the chip even tho the scene is working towards them making a hw mod obsolete...

Reactions: woofmute and Hondyn

albion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Should it be necessary for 1.0.0 also poy-poy game [JP], or there is another alternative to internet access to get hax?

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Should it be necessary for 1.0.0 also poy-poy game [JP], or there is another alternative to internet access to get hax?

Thats the only entry on 1.0. You can either buy it or possibly hold off and cart update to 2.x. At the moment stay put on 1.0. Hopefully it will be an entry to cold boot and you will just need to use it once.

I'm also not sure if there is a cart with 2.x

Reactions: albion

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thats the only entry on 1.0. You can either buy it or possibly hold off and cart update to 2.x. At the moment stay put on 1.0. Hopefully it will be an entry to cold boot and you will just need to use it once.

I'm also not sure if there is a cart with 2.x
Splatoon 2 has 2.3.0
I know there are more with 2.2.0 and such in the cart, I just can't recall them right now.

Reactions: Ronhero

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X0F1Qjn0Ac