• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Trump allegedly indicted in a Georgia 2020 subversion probe

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't give a shit how they allocate their money or assets, they're still overly-bloated leeches all the same. Doesn't get more pathetic than simping for the rich hoping to get thrown a few extra table scraps. Every single oligarch whose boots you lick is a "globalist," so even by your own standards you're a total hypocrite.
But simping for an all powerful government who can just confiscate property, lock us in our homes, inject us with unknown chemicals, lie us into wars, and spend us into recessions is better? You lick the assholes of the entire corrupt government. From now on, you will be known as Shit Breath.
Post automatically merged:

You've never accepted any source I've provided yet. Why would you start now? It's not like you ever provide sources for the literal shit you vomit up around here. I'm just reflecting what you are. If you don't like it, that's on you.

Nah, I wouldn't have guessed that. Statistically, I would have to guess cardiovascular disease. That one gets one person every 33 seconds in the US alone! I think this message took about 33 seconds to type out. Still there?
Strike two. Keep guessing, goober. You're on a roll.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
But simping for an all powerful government who can just confiscate property, lock us in our homes, inject us with unknown chemicals, lie us into wars, and spend us into recessions is better?
Worrying about these types of things while a status quo centrist is in office is delusional paranoia. Recommend therapy ASAP.

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
giphy.gif

Not sure if you have enough time to waste on here.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 393566
Definitely does have enough time to waste.

Worrying about these types of things while a status quo centrist is in office is delusional paranoia. Recommend therapy ASAP.
Dr Harleen Quinzel recommends a lobotomy, only therapy that will stick.

Reactions: Xzi

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But simping for an all powerful government who can just confiscate property, lock us in our homes, inject us with unknown chemicals, lie us into wars, and spend us into recessions is better? You lick the assholes of the entire corrupt government. From now on, you will be known as Shit Breath.

You've never accepted any source I've provided yet. Why would you start now? It's not like you ever provide sources for the literal shit you vomit up around here. I'm just reflecting what you are. If you don't like it, that's on you.

You gonna post proof or can you just shut the fuck up otherwise

This is what TDS really is.

Reactions: Xzi and Dark_Ansem

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Not sure how relevant or not it is to the topic, but apparently RepubliKKKans have decided to impeach Biden despite 9 months of a nothing investigation.
Not indicting, but opening an indictment investigation. Because their previous investigations did so much for them!

It's funny because McCarthy can't unilaterally call for that type of investigation without a vote in the house (A rule the GOP put in place after Trump's first indictment). Unfortunately, he KNOWS that he doesn't have the votes to do it, so he just declares it'll be done to appease the freedumb caucus.

Hannity: "Will you both a, answer yes or no? Do you believe that this is now officially the Joe Biden bribery allegation? And do you believe that you will be able to prove that?"

Comer: "I sure hope so."

RetroGen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When Republicans call investigations and charges against Trump a "witch hunt" it amounts to a classic case of psychological projection/deflection... they attempt to blame Democrats for doing exactly what Republicans actually do, except in this case there is a mountain of evidence of Trump's wrongdoings, and what seems to be little more than hearsay supporting Biden's. Generally speaking though, if Republicans angrily accuse Democrats of some transgression, chances are extremely high that they are doing it themselves.

From what I gather, this impeachment effort is driven, at least in part, by a desire among party members to appease cheat-o-man and keep his support, knowing that cheat-o-man punishes anyone who isn't loyal, and these sycophants want to keep their prestige and power. And for cheat-o-man, there is no such thing as impartial justice... for him winning is the only possible just outcome... otherwise, he's the victim, regardless of the facts of the matter.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worrying about things that have already happened is the opposite of delusional paranoia. Recommend lobotomy and vasectomy ASAP.

View attachment 393566
Imagine your only argument is wishing death on people you disagree with. What a sad and pathetic life you have.

You gonna post proof or can you just shut the fuck up otherwise
I'm going to continue to post to your standards. Just make accusations with no evidence to back anything up. Not sure why you're getting mad about it.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trump is guilty of everything he's been charged with, and a lot more. Cope with that and stop projecting his flaws on to everybody else, you immature cultist.
which is concerning because that true, and the polls are stupidly close

1695353813628.png

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worrying about things that have already happened is the opposite of delusional paranoia. Recommend lobotomy and vasectomy ASAP.

Imagine your only argument is wishing death on people you disagree with. What a sad and pathetic life you have.

I'm going to continue to post to your standards. Just make accusations with no evidence to back anything up. Not sure why you're getting mad about it.
I actually post sources

GengarsGhostlyGiggles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
yikes 33 pages of political distraction to keep americans divided.

The federal reserve is losing 758 million per day paying interest to commercial banks on reverse repos and interest on reserves.
Translation: Imagine you make $400 a week but owe the bank $800 with $401 interest a week.

That's America, and now you know why your media is full of distractions to get you under martial law by any means necessary, and also why a ton of other countries are leaving to form BRICS and overall fleeing american influence.

Americans are utterly fucked if they don't elect someone to arrest the banks, and every single member of congress.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yikes 33 pages of political distraction to keep americans divided.

The federal reserve is losing 758 million per day paying interest to commercial banks on reverse repos and interest on reserves.
Translation: Imagine you make $400 a week but owe the bank $800 with $401 interest a week.

That's America, and now you know why your media is full of distractions to get you under martial law by any means necessary, and also why a ton of other countries are leaving to form BRICS and overall fleeing american influence.

Americans are utterly fucked if they don't elect someone to arrest the banks, and every single member of congress.
It's not the media, it's the fact that the house and senate disproportionately favor Republicans who are more concerned with mandatory child genital checks than they are anything else.

AAADpjAAD37_.jpg

GengarsGhostlyGiggles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
It's not the media, it's the fact that the house and senate disproportionately favor Republicans who are more concerned with mandatory child genital checks than they are anything else.

View attachment 395324
all those things require money, which you don't have.
you don't get it, your country must do a currency reset to save itself.

The horrors the banks and your uniparty will do to you to save themselves are beyond your comprehension.
Every country with half a brain is separating themselves as fast as then can from american culture, american money, american military.

Reactions: mrdude

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto